Chapter 5 Diferent Feelings

Sebastian Pov

 I got Scarlet scent on the woods and i followed, since i woke up on Kyra castle i have a big way of find Scarlet smell or feel a tiny bit of her emotions, maybe was because of Kyra's spell on me. As i got closer to the area full of her smell i saw her clothes on the grass, there was Jeans basket all and had some herbs, sticks and mushrooms. Weird where is she, just then i saw some small fireballs fluting around the water and then some bubbles caming from it, getting closer to the water i felt a big hint of fear and panic, taking a deep breath the smell of summer and cherries filled me up, fuck Scarlet was inside it! Taking off my shirt i jumped inside the water and looked around, it was deeper then i thought, big and dark, i couldnt see, till a see two pair of golden eyes, then to my surprise i saw a very big pair of purple eyes. A watermonster! Swimming to it i barely touched Scarlet hand when a tentacle got me by my waists and pushed me away, i got my dagger from my backpocket and stabbed it, i could hear the creature growling and Scarlet panicking , she was losing air fastly. 

No one pov

 Sebastian was cutting everywhere he could so the water creature didnt reach him, he was focus on Scarlet golden eyes only, he just wanted to get to her the fast as he could, after a bit of struggle he got to her and she was starting to get weak as she didnt had air anymore, her eyes looked at him and when he cut her lose from the creature and hugged her she closed her eyes faithing, fastly he swimmed up as he could see the fireballs over water showing him the way. He reached it and breathed hardly, Scarlet looked like a doll in his arms, no reaction. Trying not to freak out he got her on the grass and started giving her air by mouth, she didnt respond to it, as he started to panic something inside of him growled and he got his dagger and cutted his hand, he remembered that his blood smell got a reaction from her before. Blood dripped from his hand as he got it closer to her nose, still nothing, he then sucked his hand blood and pressed a kiss in her mouth as he passed the blood to her, fastly she gasped for air and looked at him deeply, Sebastian was so happy he hugged her tightly and closed his eyes " Damn Scar you scared me so much" he whispered softly on her hair. Scarlet was a bit dizzy, she felt the taste of blood and then her senses start to work, she was in the water, the creature, Sebastian saving her... she was naked! She blushed hardly and looked around for her clothes it was a bit far " close your eyes you pervert!" He looked at her and then he understood she was naked, in the moment he didnt even cared about that but now, he looked at her and saw her curves, she was small her skin was still a bit pale but it was shine, the water drops running her body down, she was just perfect. Sebastian was lost in Scarlet body when she hitted his forehead " snap out of it!" She keep on blushing hardly, Sebastian blushed also and moved as his shirt was there, he got it and gave to Scarlet, she fastly got it on, she was feeling so embaressed as never a men had see her body like that."Thank you for helping me, i didnt knew there was a watercreature there, it looked so small the waterfall" she reply a bit shy as she passed her fingers on her hair making it dry with her warm hands."im happy i was around or else.... atleast ur not hurt..." Sebastian was looking away and i could see his ears all red, how cute. Wait no he isnt cute at all, he is the person that hated me... "Back then on the witch village..." i looked at him as he turned to me and i lost my words as i looked at his body, damn that was a very big and hard six pack, it was like some one had made it out of a rock all perfect. "Look Scarlet i know you may had hear something, but its not the truth... i do not hate you... just the situation that happen" "the night before?" "no no no, i mean on my head that day i couldnt take you out my head and i was getting frustrated" i was surprised he admiting that was diferent, Sebastian wasnt very open to us with his emotions or thoughts, he was like a loner wolf sometimes, but then were times he would be super gentle and kind, he would pay attention to small details... how could he be two diferent person? maybe was because that magic i felt inside him " Sebastian can i ask you something?"