fifty-six; mark me

Start from the beginning

"N-Nate," he groans.

My mouth waters and I've wanted nothing more than to eat him, just like I've seen online whilst doing some research to help me learn quicker. "Can I lick you here?" I ask deeply, running my finger over him again.

He fists the sheets. "Please."

I groan and move my mouth closer. Thank fuck. My lips hover over his hole and I flatten my tongue as I lick it once. A sound somewhere between a scream and a moan leaves his throat, my length hardens in my pants.

"Oh, Jesus," he hisses. "More. More. Please."

My lip curls at the side. "I wanna please you."

Before he can say anything else, I swipe my tongue across his ass again and listen to his breathy moans. "Fuck, that feels so good. Don't stop."

I don't stop. I lick and I tease his little hole until I'm grinding my core into the edge of the bed for a tiny release. Milo squirms beneath me but I keep his legs firmly open with my hands, pinning him down.

After a few moments of indulging in his moans and his sweet core, I lean over to my bedside table and grab a bottle of lube. I massage it into my fingers before swirling it around his entrance, his head raises from the bed to watch me.

At first I slip a single finger inside, pumping slowly as he clings to me desperately. "Nate," he moans my name blissfully. "Fuck. I want you. I want you so bad."

I smirk. "You have me, baby."

Then I push another finger inside, he pants deeply. As I pump in and out of him, I lean over and wrap my mouth around his hard cock. He gasps and looks up at me, I tease the tip with my tongue. Swirling it around the head softly.

His hand slides through my long strands and he grips. "Oh my God," he cries out as I sink lower, his cock almost reaching the back of my throat.

I keep the pace between my fingers and my mouth even, perfect rhythm that has him shaking in pleasure. I taste his salty pre-cum, bursting across my taste buds which only makes me suck him harder. Desperate for more.

"I want you inside me," he pleas. "Right now. Fuck. Nate, I can't hack it."

His cock slips from my mouth and I smile. "As you wish," I rasp because I physically cannot stand another second without sinking into him. My fingers remove from his hole and he moans when they do.

I quickly take off my trousers and grab the lube to coat my cock before sliding onto my back beside him. He glances at me, a wave of confusion flashing past his eyes. I slap my thigh and let my confidence burn through me like a bulldozer. "Come on," I say heavily. "Come show me what you've got."

Milo's throat tenses as he eyes up my lap, realising what I want him to do. "You want me to get on top of you?"

"Yeah," my eyes dilate at his words. "I want you to fucking ride me, handsome."

His chest quivers and I can see his breathing increase. Slowly he sits up on his knees and positions himself over me. I fist my cock and hold it still as he angles himself on top of me. His lip finds its way between his teeth as he finds the perfect position.

When he's lined up, he sinks down. We moan at the same time.

His ass is so fucking tight that is squeezes every vein in my cock. "Holy shit," he throws his head back and he's barely put the tip in. "You're so big, I don't think I'll ever be able to adjust."

I grip his hips gently. "Come down," I urge him.

Those blue eyes find mine again and he takes a big breath. Then he sinks lower which has my stomach contracting and Milo's cock throbbing and pulsating directly in front of me. I feel my length stretches him deeper in this position.