fifty-six; mark me

Start from the beginning

"I told you I'd drag you out of here," I say playfully before mounting the stairs, up to my bedroom. "Because tonight you're all mine. And I am going to claim you and fuck you until you're seeing the stars in our galaxy."

Milo relaxes on my shoulder. "Oh fuck."

I rush up to the next floor, being careful not to swing Milo's head too close to a wall as I eagerly run to drop him down onto my bed. He glances up at me, taking in my face, my suit. "You looked so handsome tonight," he comments, not taking his eyes off me.

My knee presses into the bed as I crawl over him slowly, taking my time. "I hope so, I wanted to impress you." My lips slant to the side in a smirk.

I drop my head down to his neck and trail kisses over the tender flesh. "Well you did that," he says breathlessly. "Impressed me. I mean."

A chuckle rumbles against his skin. "Good."

My lips travel across his neck as I open up the first few buttons of his shirt, slipping my mouth lower. I move over his collarbones and down his sternum. His head is thrown back to the bed. "Ughhh," he moans. "Fuck. Your lips feel so good."

I graze his skin with my teeth and he gasps. "S-Shit," he stammers. "Are you going to mark me tonight?"

"Yes," I growl. "I'm going to mark you and make love to you, over and over until we're spent."

Milo's body trembles and I love it when it does that. I love knowing how I make him feel because the feeling is most definitely mutual. He adores me being in control and I fucking thrive off the power. The fact he trusts me with his body, he gives himself up to me and it makes me so damn hard.

I practically rip open his shirt and shove it down his arms, exposing his perfect, smooth chest to me. My mouth presses to the centre of his sternum as he whimpers softly. Such sweet sounds that have forever altered my brain chemistry.

My hands move down to his trousers as I undo his belt and tug the material off his legs, leaving him in his dark boxers. He leans up suddenly and presses his hands to my blazer. "Take this off," he demands and I smirk at his impatience.

He helps me remove my jacket and his fingers undo my tie, then start working on the buttons on my shirt. I place my hands over his as he stares up at me with dark consumed eyes. "Easy," I whisper. "We're in no rush."

Milo's lips tremble. "I want to see you. I want to feel you."

His words ignite something in my stomach, a fresh fire that is ready to ravish. I slowly help him undo the rest of my buttons until I'm shirtless. He rushes to sit up on his knees, mirroring me. Those hands sliding over my skin.

My wolf hows inside me and I close my eyes, enjoying how he touches every inch of me for what feels like minutes on end. Then he kisses my right peck, then my left and I quiver pathetically beneath his touch.

When his mouth opens and he bites the skin beneath my ribs, I growl again. I grab his throat and throw him back to the bed, his eyes wide with my strength as he slams into the mattress. "Later," I murmur before covering his mouth with mine.

He presses his lips together in a gentle hum. I slip lower, continuing down over his stomach and to the rim of his boxers with ease. He arches his back off the bed as I lick and suck his skin, building him up slowly.

Then I slip my fingers inside his waistband and tug his cock free. It springs to life, rock solid and glistening with pre-cum. I lick my lips at the sight because I've been dying for a taste, craving it.

I swipe my hand down the middle of his thigh and open his legs, pushing them back to my duvet. He watches me carefully, chest heaving with anticipation. I slide down the bed so I can get a better view of everything. I tilt his hips back slightly and run my finger over his hole.