Chapter VII

POV (Y/n)

My father attacked me using a black chain, I tried to avoid and deflect the chain. 'These chains I must not touch, otherwise, my powers will be locked'. 

I parried the chain's powerful attack that sent me flying backward, catching me off guard so that one of the chains managed to wrap around my leg. Naraku grinned and pulled on the chain, knocking me to the ground and dragging me close to him. 

The other chain began to wrap around my torso and arms. 'Damn I can't move', the chain wrapped around me tightly slowly, making it difficult for me to breathe.

I tried to free myself, "You won't be able to escape from these chains my child, you know they are specially made to lock in your powers" Naraku smirked. The chains became tighter and tighter around me. 

"Urg...uhm..." I whimpered, "Hoo...I'm sorry but that chain has a mind of it's own, the more you fight it the stronger it will tighten around you, so you better give up my child, lend me your power" Naraku smirked. 

"I told you I won't give up so easily" I tried to free myself from the chain. Naraku brought me closer to him, he rubbed his hands on my cheeks.

"Though I don't want to hurt you but... you're so stubborn (smirk) I'm sorry my child if I have to do this", Naraku placed his hand on my stomach and let out a huge stream of electricity, making me scream in pain.

No POV

Inuyasha from afar heard (Y/n) scream and ran very fast. He saw Naraku doing something to (Y/n) and shouted "NARAKU YOU...!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY". 

"Inuyasha!?" roared Naraku dropping the already unconscious (Y/n). "Take this! Wind Scar", said Inuyasha pulling out his move to hit Naraku's barrier "I don't think so..." Naraku's words were cut short as his barrier shattered and Inuyasha's attack hit his body. 

Naraku was very surprised that Inuyasha could destroy his barrier. Naraku fell but his tentacles held him up, "I finally found you Naraku, I won't let you escape again" Inuyasha said. 

Then looked at the unconscious (Y/n). He approached (Y/n) "What is this chain?" Inuyasha murmured removing the black chain from (Y/n)'s body.

Naraku attacks Inuyasha using his tentacles, but Inuyasha quickly holds (Y/n) and avoids the attack, Inuyasha lies down (Y/n) in a safe place and faces Naraku again. 

"Inuyasha you managed to destroy my barrier, hmm... I admit you got a little stronger but your strength still can't beat me!", Naraku said attacking Inuyasha. Inunyasa slashed the tentacles that attacked him, using his sword "Don't block my way" shouted Inuyasha. 

Inuyasha continued to cut off Naraku's tentacles until he was finally caught and wrapped around by Naraku's tentacles. "What...!!!", Inuyasha shouted as he tried to free himself from the coils of Naraku's tentacles. "Hahahaha ... you're finally trapped like Sesshomaru", Naraku said.

"Sesshomaru?" said Inuyasha trying to get away. "You are so late Inuyasha Sesshomaru has become a part of me now, you may not be as strong as a full demon but I will absorb you too", Naraku said. 

Hearing that Inuyasha became very pissed, "don't equate me with him" shouted Inuyasha slashing the tentacles wrapped around his body. 

"What's ho...", said Naraku in Surprise, "take this Naraku" shouted Inuyasha attacking Naraku with the Wind Scar, which tore Naraku to pieces. 

Making Sesshomaru free from the coils of his tentacles, on the other side (Y/n) came to her senses from her faintness. 

"Sesshomaru?", Inuyasha said surprised to see Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru grinned "Naraku, it's ironic, your tentacles are protecting me from Inuyasha's Wind Scar attack", Sesshomaru said. 

Inuyasha is annoyed by Sesshomaru's presence and he begins an argument with Sesshomaru. Naraku laughed and let out his power "I will absorb the power of both of you", said Naraku attacking Sesshomaru and Inusyasa simultaneously.

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha avoid Naraku's attacks and occasionally dodge off the attacks. (Y/n) who had woken up, kept on watch, and pulled out her scythe weapon, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru got into Naraku's trap. 

Naraku expels the poison from his body and is about to stab them with his tentacles, but from a far (Y/n) trow her scythe, cuts off the tentacles, and cleanses the poison that is around Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. 

"Dad, did you forget about me", said (Y/n) grinning while catching back her scytel. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha turned towards (Y/n), and they were startled when they saw aura (Y/n).

Naraku became very annoyed, and Inuyasha suddenly attacked Naraku with Wind Scar. Naraku was surprised but he was able to avoid half of Inuyasha's attacks, then Sesshomaru also attacked Naraku, causing Naraku's body to be torn apart. 

Naraku let out poisonous smoke and ran away. Sesshomaru wanted to chase, but stopped when he said "You better save that girl, she is with Kohaku... Inuyasha I'm sure you know what I mean", said Naraku then disappeared. 

Hearing this (Y/n) became very angry, accidentally releasing a very scary aura.

Elsewhere, Kohaku is taking Rin somewhere. "Kohaku where are we going?" asked Rin. Suddenly, Kohaku attacks Rin and wants to kill Rin. 

Rin ran with all her might to avoid Kohaku, but Kohaku wrapped the chain around Rin's leg, making her fall. 

Rin's head hit hard on the ground and she fell unconscious, Kohaku approached Rin and prepared to kill Rin but stopped seeing (Y/n) and Sesshomaru watching him from behind. 

Kohaku tried to attack Sesshomaru, but Inuyasha came and hit Kohaku making him bounce. Kagome approached Rin and checked on her condition "It's okay she just fainted" said Kagome.

Kohaku attacks Sesshomaru, but Inuyasha blocks his attack. When Sesshomaru wanted to approach Kohaku, (Y/n) held his hand and looked at Sesshomaru. 

Sesshomaru looked at (Y/n) and nodded, (Y/n) approached Kohaku and strangled him. "(Y/n) what are you doing..." Inuyasha's words were interrupted when (Y/n) said "What are you doing dad, you using methods like this to escape is truly embarrassing", said (Y/n). 

Kagome was surprised to see (Y/n), "(Y/n) he was Sango's younger brother, don't kill him", Kagome said. (Y/n) just kept quiet and watched Kohaku, 'Shikon Jewel shard, this child... you are so cruel Dad... I will purify this shard' said (Y/n) in his mind. 

Kagome could see the Jewel pieces slowly starting to become pure, but suddenly there was an attack that hurt (Y/n)'s hand making (Y/n) let go of her grip. 

Kohaku ran towards the forest at the same time Rin woke up from fainting, then Kagura took Kohaku and ran away from that place. 

Sesshomaru and (Y/n) walked away from Inuyasha and Kagome, "(Y/n), you're trying to purify the shards aren't you?" Kagome said. (Y/n) turned to Kagome and just smiled, "Sesshomaru-sama, (Y/n)-sama" Rin said running towards the two of us and following us. 

"She's gone" muttered Kagome watching Rin. Then, "Heeee... Inuyasha, since when was (Y/n) close to Sesshomaru?" said Kagome, surprised and just realizing this. Inuyasha was confused "I don't know, I'm not close with Sesshomaru", said Inuyasha. "Heee... they look very close," said Kagome.

In the cave, 'give me your hand' said Sesshomaru, (Y/n) just remained silent. Sesshomaru sighed and took (Y/n)'s injured hand and treated it. 

Rin and Jaken put their hands up, (Y/n) punished them. "Ano... (Y/n)-sama... f..for..forgive us" said Jaken with a sad face. Rin also apologized with a sad face. (Y/n) was just silent, ignoring them, 'hah... my head is dizzy' said (Y/n). 

Sesshomaru finished treating (Y/n)'s hand and sat next to her. 'How long will you punish them' asked Sesshomaru. (Y/n) glanced at Sesshomaru, 'I don't know' I answered while holding my head. 

Sesshomaru looked at Jaken and Rin 'I think they have learned enough from their mistakes (Y/n)' said Sesshomaru. (Y/n) sighed and turned to Jaken and Rin, stopping her punishment. 

Rin ran towards (Y/n) hugged her and promised to be careful in the future, and Jaken approached (Y/n) and promised to be careful too.

to be continued...