26. Oh god

Smut warning.

     It's been a few days since Soaps has been up and out of bed. he seems to be doing a whole lot better but still needs my help getting around sometimes and I'm not supposed to leave him alone in case anything happens like his stitches ripping or passing out from the blood transfusion. so basically, I'm stuck being his personal nurse. not that I mind though.

    I wake up at the sun is rising with soap lying next to me in the bed snoring loudly. I laugh and slightly shove his limp body to wake him up.

    "huh, what time is it?" He asks tiredly with his accent more prominent.

     "about 6:30, I can make us some breakfast. I don't think the others are here right now, price mentioned last night that they were going to head into town."

   Soap groans and turns back over on his side and starts to drift off to sleep again.

   "nope, come on big guy you need to shower it's been a few days, and I'm not sharing the bed with you any longer if you don't."

   "how the fuck do you expect me to shower when it's difficult for me to even stand?" He says.

   "ugh, fine. ill help you."

    Soap shrugs and grins.

   "can't say I have any problems with that, now help me up."

   I step out of the warm covers and take hold of Soap's hand and lift him up off of the bed til he's towering over me.

   He lets out a low growl and clutches his stomach where his stitches are.

   "take it easy ok?"

   He nods and i grab a change of clothes for me and soap and set them down on the bathroom counter.

   "I agreed to help you but I'm leaving my underwear and bra on pervert."

   He rolls his eyes but lets out a small chuckle. I can tell he's amused by this whole situation.

   I roll my eyes back at him too and start undressing myself before helping him out of his shirt so he doesn't strain too much. He gets out of his pants leaving him in boxers and I try and force my eyes up to his but I find them wandering back down to his V line then to his bulge. My face flashes red. 

   "oh, and I'm the pervert?" He laughs.

   "flatter yourself some more Johnny maybe it will strengthen your ego."

  I step into the shower and pull soap in with me. 

   I turn the water to a nice temperature and pump some shampoo into my hands before reaching up and lathering it into soaps short Mowhawk.

   After I finish rubbing in the shampoo I pull my hands back down but find them lingering on his chest in awe. he has muscles of a Greek god and I can't help but run my hand down his abs.

   I look back up at him and struggle to get words out as he looks down at me and raises one eyebrow. I can feel heat pooling down between my legs as I feel every ripple of muscle on his sexy body.

     "I- uh-"

      "y/n."

      "yes?"

      "shut up."

    I gasp and Soap grabs the back of my neck and snakes an arm around my waist pulling my body against his and desperately kisses me. I return the kiss feeling myself getting more needy and wanting, needing more.