15. A ghosts secret

Soaps POV

    Another few days have gone by and y/n really seems to be getting all her memories back. She has forgotten some small things, but we all remind her, and she seems to get the gist of it. She's still been in the infirmary and won't be released for another 2 days since they want to watch her and make sure she's reacting well to the drugs and physical therapy to walk okay again. She is making a lot of progress which makes me smile.

   Ghost has come in and visited her a few times, even bringing her flowers. She's gained most of her memories of him back which, I know I sound like an asshole but, I wish she didn't. she doesn't know yet what he's done to her while she was in her deep sleep.

  It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

   I want to tell her but is it really my place to? I love y/n and I don't think she deserved what happened to her and but think she should know the truth. that ghost, even though he's my best mate, has betrayed her and therefore betrayed me. he wanted to let her die and then went off and fucked some barrack bunny silly.

    When I see them again I'm going to tell her. I can't just let her and Ghost be in a relationship of lies.

y/n / Shadow POV

    Everything feels like it's being pieced together like one big puzzle. I remember most of the crew and their names, who I am, what happened, what ghost and soap are to me, and all of that. 

   I was kind of worried ghost wouldn't visit me because Price said he blames himself for me being captured but he's come to my unit in the hospital bringing little gifts and small kisses which make my day. When Ghost isn't with me soap is, we just sit there talking and laughing and he's always complimenting me and being a sweetheart.

   I hear a loud knock at the door and yell "Come in!" as I sit up in my small hospital bed just wearing a blue gown. As the door swings open I see the familiar skull mask standing at the entrance surrounded by the darkness of the hallway. he looks so intimidating yet so sexy.

   "hey y/n. just wanted to check up on you. how are you feeling, love?

    "like I got hit by a car, but mostly fine."

   I can't even lie, his pet name Love, makes me blush like hell. I sit up further and motion him to come sit on the side of my bed. after he gets comfortable I wrap my arms around his muscular body and kiss him sweetly on the lips. he tastes like cigarettes but not in a bad way. in an attractive manly way. like the same way a man would wear his expensive cologne proudly.

   As we deepen our kiss I hear the door swing open yet again, revealing soap. he's wearing sweatpants and a compression shirt. god that outfit does things to me. I can feel my pussy pulsing between my legs as I stare at his toned abs through his shirt and the faint outline of his cock on his sweatpants.

   No, why am I thinking that I was literally just kissing ghost a second ago. I Try and knock some sense into my head but the way he's staring down at me possesively is turning me on like hell.

   "y/n." soap says. "I spoke to the doctors and they said all your vitals are good and your allowed to leave the hospital now. you may have some difficulty walking still but I can help you best I can."