MISUNDERSTANDING

TRISHA- sam now will to tell me why were you crying *Trisha said sitting beside sam*

SAASHA- I told you I was not crying it was just-

TRISHA- oo pls don't even start with that shitty lie cause I won't believe it so now spit the fucking truth *Trisha said glaring at sam*

SAASHA- fine it's related to shivi I mean shivya

TRISHA-ok go ahead

Flashback

1 year ago

*Sam and anurag were  in a restaurant because anurag wanted to talk about something with her *

SAASHA- tell me raga boy why did you call me here. Is everything alright? *Sam asked holding anurag hand*

ANURAG - Sam actually I don't think this is going to work* anurag pulled his hand out of sam's  hold*

SAASHA- what do you mean *sam asked controlling her tears*

ANURAG - Sam we are so different like our choices don't match, our goals are different and I don't think that we click anymore I am tired of this relationship*anurag said without any hint of sadness in his voice*

SAASHA- I thought you loved me . You were the one to prapose me .you were the one to persue me first and now you are tired .anurag did I do something wrong pls I can't live without you I love you *saasha pleaded infront of anurag she truly loved him . She started crying*

ANURAG - I am sorry Saasha it's not you it's me* with this anurag went out of the restaurant*

*Saasha cried a lot that day she blamed herself for everything and tried to call her bestfriend shivya but she didn't pick up . It was dark now and the restaurant was getting closed so she collected herself and went to her dorm on her way she met drishti and maira*

DRISHTI - oo here you are I was about to come to you only*drishti said with a fake smile on her face*

SAASHA- not today drishti . leave me alone pls *saasha was about to walk away but drishti held her hand and said something which stopped sam in her tracks*

DRISHTI - he cheated on you *drishti said with a smirk on her face*

SAASHA- what are you talking about *saasha was not able to believe her own ears*
He would never do something like this we loved each other*Saasha was trying her level best to control her tears*

DRISHTI - oo really well I have something to show you then*drishti signalled maira to show something to drishti it was a picture of shivya and anurag hugging each other and next one was anurag kissing shivya *

SAASHA- Noo you are lying it can't be , shivya can't do this . She- she is my best friend*sam was not able to believe the pictures*
You guys are lying*sam shouted on both of them *

MAIRA - ik it's hard to believe sam but the pictures are the truth they both cheated on you your bestfriend did this to you I don't think you should talk to her anymore I think you should break your friendship* maira stared manipulating sam*

*Sam left from there without listening any further sam and shivya were roommates that's why she didn't went to her dorm that day she booked a hotel and slept there  she blocked shivya from everywhere. She was not ready to face shivya she was heartbroken she started ignoring shivya.there was many time shivya tried to initiate a conversation but sam everytime ignored her and walk out . After a few days she even exchanged her dorm and started living with someone she barely knew *