5'STAR IS ALL YOU NEED

12:30 am

*Trisha was preparing her presentation she has been preparing for her presentation from last 3 hours*

TRISHA- I am not letting her go this time ughhhh *Trisha ruffled her hair in   frustration*

*Saasha entered the dorm*

SAASHA- Yo you are still up don't you have classes tomorrow*she said sitting
on her bed*

TRISHA- I do but that Noor handed me this fucking work I have to give the  presentation tomorrow help me pls *she said making the best puppy  eyes she could*

SAASHA- acha thik h ro mat bta kya kaam h *Saasha said rolling her eyes *  Uff kya hoga Tera mere bina
( Okok don't start crying tell me what to do
  Uff what would you do without me)

*Trisha hugged saasha and told her what needs to be done*

SAASHA- ooho Aaj jyada pyar nhi aa rha mere pe *she asked suspiciously*
 (Aren't you acting way too sweet with me)

TRISHA- jarrurat ke time to gadhe ko bhi baap bnana padta h tu to fir bhi
bandariya h *she murmured under her breath*
(In times of need even a donkey has to become a father you are still a monkey)

(Author- I don't know how to translate that so deal with it 🤝)

SAASHA- what did you said * she asked raising her eyebrows*

TRISHA- nothing hehe now can you help me with it plss sam

*Trisha and Saasha did the presentation and finally went to sleep but it was already 2:30 *

Morning -8:00 am
In the class

Morning -8:00 amIn the class

(Noor outfit)

NOOR- I have been waiting for Trisha from last 30 minutes where is she *noor
was getting tensed now as without Trisha who will give the presentation*

*Soon the professor entered the classroom*

NOOR- wow amazing isi ki kami thi professor bhi AA gye ab to Trisha where    the fuck are you*Noor said controlling her anger*
(Wow  this was what was missing now even the professor is here Trisha were the fuck are you)

PROFESSOR SHARMA-  soo class now one by one I will call your roll no. And   you will show us the dress and will give the presentation with your partner

*Soon professor started calling students*

NOOR- thank God Trisha roll no. Is 96 but wait mine is 52 only ughhh pls    Trisha come fast *she said praying to God*
And why on earth is she not picking the fucking call like throw the Phone in the dustbin if you don't want to pick someone call *noor was On the verge of throwing punches in the air*

PROFESSOR SHARMA - roll . No 52 come give your presentation with your 
Partner

*Noor didn't get up from her seat professor again said her roll.no and this time a little loudly. Noor stood up from her seat  slowly and nervously*