She kept looking at me as I sprayed the ointment and then gently wrapped the bandage around her ankle . her sweet scent gave me that calm feeling which I get whenever I'm around her .

" There . All done ." I said when I was finished. I don't know what I was thinking but seeing her with someday else, someone else taking care of her... Hell that thought alone made me so livid .

I purposely made Cody go away from here . I know I'm being possessive but I just can't help myself. I wanted to be here her . Atleast for my heart to calm down.

" Are you hungry yet ?" I looked at my watch to see it was already lunch time .
She must be . It's time to take her meds as well .

She didn't have to answer because her rumbling tummy gave me that . Her cheeks warmed up and she stumbled upon her words.

" So-rry . Yes ." She said mickly and looked everywhere but me .

I decided to make something light as she's still recovering. I prepared some vegetable soup with toast from homemade bread . Maria is a great baker so I think she will love it . She is not a picky eater except her allergy from peanuts which I kept in mind. Again , why ? I don't know .... ‘ Or you do fucker ’ my consciousness said. 

As I prepared her meal I could feel her eyes on me . A knowing smirk appeared on my face . I don't know if I should be happy or freaking out about the fact that she hasn't said anything or asked anything.

I was done with cooking so I brought it to her where she was currently watching a cartoon. She's so adorable. I didn't know that she likes watching Pokemon ....

I put the tray in front of her and took a seat beside her .

" Aren't you going to eat ?" she asked when she noticed it's only her portion.

" Later sweetheart. Come on .." I gestured towards the food and she finally took a spoonful into her mouth. moaning at the satisfying test .

Fuck , not now Dmitriy ... I decided to distract my thoughts , I needed to . I opened my phone to see there were messages from Brian .

I decided to give him a call so I excused myself...

Aria's pov;-

Gosh my stupid tummy ! It was embarassing! I composed myself when he went to the kitchen.

... I need to stop being a shameless person so I turn on the tv instead. To distract myself. Well , .... I tried. My eyes without my permission again decided to watch him.

I give up ...I watched as he skilfully worked in the kitchen handelling the knife and everything. How can someone be so hot while doing the simplest thing like cutting a vegetable !? Gosh... too much hotness!!!

I didn't have to wait long as he came back with my food . And god was it delicious!? A satisfied moan escaped my lips as the flavour danced in my mouth when I took the first sip . I tried not to mone on every bite.

Oh nuggets , he's so amazing ...! I was busy eating when he excused himself thaking a call. No don't go yet.

Right now he is on his phone but I can see him clearly through the glass doors.

He was wearing a black button down shirt with a black jeans paired up with some white sneakers . The first two buttons of his shirt were undone giving me the sneak peak of that toned chest . A golden chain around his neck and rings on his fingers. That watch with his roll up sleeves till his elbows highlighting his veiny arms and tattoos ...... He was a true definition of a man . A handsome and beautiful man . Just looking at him making me blush .