Never touch my people-005

Start from the beginning

"I can't do this anymore."Said the guilty Finn.

"I didn't quite hear you, can you say that again?"Asked Cavill. "I said... I cant do this anymore!" Shouted by Finn."I see." He's magic capturing Finn"You've made a mistake, you should drop down and beg for forgiveness." Ordered by Cavill as his magic forced him and his face to drop on the ground to ... Noises of several hittings could be heard throughout hallway as another guy with a mushroom like hair is walking up to the scene.

"M-mash"Said the now Finn that's on the ground with many wounds and his own bloods on his face.
"If it isn't mash."Said the blonde man. "What are you doing?"Asked the mushroom guy named 'Mash' "Getting an apology, because he got a bit ahead of himself."answered by Cavill.

Mash crouches down at the kneeling like boy on the ground and asked, "Are you okay Finn?" "Yeah." Said by Finn. "But you're bleeding right now." Stated by 'Mash' "That doesn't matter now, Mash" tears dropped as Finn tried to control himself from crying but it can't be of help, he couldn't.."I-it was me... I'm the one who ruined your textbooks" "It was me" "I was ordered to." "I was scared to disobey." "But you kept saying i was a good guy." "You kept calling me a friend. But still i did horrible things to you.." "So i just...needed to apologies to you..." "I'm so...Very sorry.Sorry" As the guilty Finn stated between his sobs.

"If only you'll apologize to me like that-" Amaia finally walks up to the scene.

"A-Amaia C-cupid???" Said the two side bi- at the same time.

Amaia crouches at Finn as she gave him a bunny patterned handkerchief and said. "Use this on your wounds, Ray-chan has given me this handkerchief. It has a healing magic.." Stated by Amaia.

"And you. You Mash.-" "N-no! He's not the one who hurted me Amaia-san!-" said Finn as he was interrupted by Amaia saying: "Take care of Finn and I'll take care of this situation, make sure he doesn't bleed anymore when i finish this " " Hm."

"Now... Who did this." Asked Amaia. "I-it was that mushroom head!-" said both of the two side bi- as they got knocked down on the floor.

"No. Clearly both of you are lying on me. And you" Amaia pointed at Cavill.

"Any last words before you get expelled out of this school?" Said by the girl.

"You had no rights! You're just a normal student like us-" The girl quickly interrupted him as she said- "Quit joking around cavill"

"Haven't you forgotten that i... Am a Divine Visionary?"
(Divine Visionary; Love Cane-- Amaia Cupid)

"I-i- am acquainted with the vice principal! You-you can't just-"He was smashed on the wall leaving him knocked out.

"So you're telling me that old assed biased guy is more greater than i am?"Said Amaia as the Vice principal himself showed up.

"I saw everything -" "And what will you do? Try to expell me? Haha you must be dreaming right now." The girl walks up to the Man and shoved him to the wall knocked out with his companion- Cavill.

"Never touch my people."The girl said with a cold tone as the two shivered by hearing it.

"Now everything's done!" Said the girl as she quickly went up to Finn and carried him.

"B-but" "Is this your friend Finn?" Asked the girl.

"Y-yes"By the confirmation, The girl smiled genuinely- Finn's first friend! She thought.

"Could you please took care of him while I and his older brother are Gone out on a mission? Thanks I'll leave him up to you now." Said Amaia as she left the scene after Mash had went to the infirmary and put Finn there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I suppose you know what you are going in right? Amaia Cupid" Said by the Headmaster aka Wahlberg Baigan.

"Ah, haha is that when i ruined Ray-chan's Dorm room? Haha forgive me Headmaster" The girl said as she chuckled at the remembrance of the scene.

"Wrong!"

"Then is it when i ditched many missions you gave out?"

"Wrong!"

"Ah or is it when i accidentally destroyed an artifact for missions?"

"Definitely wrong! You assaulted The vice principal and a student based on this report." Stated by the Headmaster.

"But knowing you, i suppose you'll not do this just for fun are you?" "I am sure you had prepared some explanations for this accident that occured."

"Well you see, The ol'man and his pal we're basically abusing a student or let's say my people and it's definitely unfair for those they have hurted without the two being punished right?" Stated the girl as she smiles at the Headmaster.

The Headmaster sighs as he agrees with her statement.

"I agree to that. That is one of the reasons why i devoted myself as the Headmaster." He said as he burns the paper with the report of the assaulting accident.

"Then that's settled, Farman the Vice principal and Lloyd Cavill shall be bestowed a punishment!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: meowz:) i survived the examination's day 2 omg