Driveways

This is my day for the taking when it comes to my poise there's no shaking.
I know who I am I know what I'm capable of if there's a reason to give up now I haven't heard of it.

To keep believing is what's on the agenda and whole lot of self love is what's on the menu.
They telling me I'll never do the things that I said I was going to, but if they would just pay attention they'd see it was the truth.

Im like the newest model they got, but you can throw away the warranty because I'm built to last.
Walking into the room with top shelf on they see me and can't help but gasp.

I took the one way ride to success while everybody else passing by wishing they could do it like me.
I got the fame and they wishing they could wear it like me.

Im a style freak can't save any time for the weak ones rocking some knock off color ways they just some chumps.
I don't bother with the bargains they saw me lift off on them now I be sky-walking looking down on them they just street walking.

Never stay in the same place for a long time I do the time then kiss the breeze goodbye.
You can feel the star power like some subwoofers watch me take off in my super cruiser before you know it I've done flew by.

Don't got too bother with the wheel, whip steer for me I be in the backseat with million dollar sneaks.
They said they want to promote me; as for you: you could use some more than minor tweaks.

My driveway got driveways if you see me I'm just going to look the other way I don't approve.
My backyard got a backyard you know what I'm about don't got to shoot for it I am the star.
I was a small town boy turned international sensation I got the things they be craving.
I like to entertain never let up and if you hating I might just have to detain.
Catch me in the luxury seats don't got to be pay I got all you beat.
Anywhere I go they know I'm the after show so really they coming for me.
If you think different don't worry your nobody we'll be missing.