The interview continued on like that for a few minutes, the two of them bickering like best friends should, before they went back to the peds floor, the cameras following their every move.

⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

      "IT'S CURRENTLY 7:30AM," Sage told the cameras as a nurse handed her chart.

"And our interns, they got here before that. They check on the patients and report to us before we check on the patients and report to our attending," Alex added as the two began walking down the hall.

They walked by a patient's room, her name was Lily, and heard Fire and Rain being blasted through her phone. She had headphones with her, but she rarely used them. Alex rolled her eyes as he came to stand in the doorway of her room.

"Lily, I told you already, Turn it down or put in the headphones. The rest of us don't have Bieber fever, whatever that is," he scolded, causing Lily to roll her eyes but she begrudgingly grabbed her headphones.

"That's Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, you idiot," Sage told him, not bothering to look up from the chart she was reading.

"Whatever," he grumbled as they continued walking. They answered a few more questions and passed a few more rooms before they circled back to the nurse's station.

HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED SINCE THE SHOOTING?

Sage shrugged, though she knew the answer, while Alex repeated the question. He grinned and lifted his shirt, showing off the scar from where he'd gotten shot.

"I got this."