Chapter 241-244

Beginne am Anfang

He is going to find Wu Jin to negotiate terms. I believe Wu Jin will be happy to cooperate with him.

After Ruan Sui left, Lu Xing fell asleep on the bed without knowing anything. Suddenly, a gust of wind came from nowhere and caused the curtain covering the big bed to move slightly.

A figure silently got into the big bed where Lu Xing was sleeping soundly. Under the dim and ambiguous light, he looked at Lu Xing, whose ears and tail were all visible.

After a long time, a faint sigh emerged from the figure's mouth: "Have we evolved to this point? Should I listen to Ruan Yuqi..."

*

JR Research Institute, ground weapons fortress.

Ruan Sui slowly walked out of the entrance of the research institute, looked at the straight figure walking towards him, and said slowly: "You took that medicine."

The figure stood still in front of Ruan Sui, with a trace of worry on his face: "You still have the same choice."

Ruan Sui smiled: "You are not the same as before. Do you want to cooperate?"

The figure Wu Jin narrowed his eyes: "How do you want to cooperate?"

Ruan Sui did not answer, but changed the subject and said, "Take me to see my great-grandfather."

Wu Jin did not mention the topic just now, turned around and walked towards the mountain in the northwest direction. Ruan Sui didn't ask any questions and followed Wu Jin slowly.

After walking around two mountains, the two of them stood in front of a mountain where they could clearly see the moonlight and get sunlight if it was daytime.

Wu Jin stretched out his palm and pressed it gently on the mountain. He only heard a rumble, and as the ground shook, the entire mountain extended downwards, and a small exquisite villa appeared in front of Ruan Sui's eyes.

[The author has something to say]

That's all for today, the rest will be made up tomorrow, there will be 6,000 tomorrow. Being sick has affected my state too much, and now I have to finish the work and fill in the gaps, which is very sluggish.

Dear gentlemen, please forgive me, I love you~

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-09-11 23:35:54~2023-09-13 22:01:00~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Mist and Rain Boating 3 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 159 Wu Jin and Ruan Qing

It was a two-and-a-half-story building. The outside was painted beige and looked warm.

The small building has a large floor-to-ceiling window. The moon is full tonight. The moonlight falls through the bright floor-to-ceiling windows into the lights that light up one by one as the small building comes into view. It is like the warm yellow light hides a tail of silvery hair. Small fish with scales.

Infinite vitality.

In addition to the large floor-to-ceiling windows, Ruan Sui actually saw a small vegetable patch that was already green, as well as a fence surrounded by bamboo strips, and bright rose flowers lingering on the bamboo fence.

It can be said that this small building is full of life just from the outside. It doesn't look like a temporary residence set up to "cure" Ruan Qing. If you have to say it, Ruan Sui thinks this may be the most important thing in the past few decades. The place where Nguyen Thanh lived for the longest time.