Lu Xing: "...instructor?"

  Lu Xingqi spoke slowly. He didn't understand why his instructor was suddenly so childish and pulled the soft flesh on his face like he was bullying a child. And aren't they having a confessional Q&A session? Why did the instructor suddenly ask him if he was wrong?

  The confusion in Lu Xing's eyes was all seen by Ruan Sui. He was angry and distressed. He refused to give in to Lu Xing and said in a serious tone: "Lu Xing, listen, we don't need to know how to treat people with different people." The way to peel off the Mutated King. We are going to destroy the Mutated King this time. We still have time in this life, and I will not merge with the Mutated King."

  Lu Xing was startled for a moment, and just when he was about to retort, he saw Ruan Sui's eyes darken, but his tone softened: "Lu Xing, I know you want to protect me, but I also want to protect you. That method is definitely not good. What can be achieved easily will probably be at the cost of your life. Think about it, I love you so much, if you really die in front of me because of this, will I be happy for the rest of my life?"

  As Ruan Sui spoke, a trace of sorrow flashed in his eyes, and his tone became softer: "Lu Xing, I can't imagine you leaving me because of this. If things really get to the point of no return, I also want to live in seclusion in the mountains with you. You now As an SSS fighter, and with the help of Honglian, he should be able to help me suppress the will of the mutant emperor, right?"

  "Or are you unable to bear the loneliness of living in seclusion in the mountains with me, and want to leave me in this way?"

  When Ruan Sui said this, he raised the corners of his mouth slightly, loosened his grip on the soft flesh of Lu Xing's cheek with his fingers, and used his palms to rub Lu Xing's face, until Lu Xing promised not to look for it again in an inarticulate voice. What's the 'method to strip off the mutated emperor'? Then he gave up and said, threateningly and coquettishly: "You'd better remember what you promised me today, hum."

  Ruan Sui's two "hums" were very cute. They were something Ruan Sui had never shown in front of Lu Xing. Lu Xing saw them and hid them in his heart.

  Lu Xing knew that nothing could be hidden from Ruan Sui, and he also knew that if it came to that, his instructor would not let him do that.

  In fact, he insisted on finding a way to separate people from the Emperor of Mutations. In addition to wanting to protect the instructor, another reason was the sudden sense of crisis in his heart.

  The word 'sense of crisis' sounds vague, but Lu Xing, who relied on his intuition to avoid countless open and hidden arrows, had to pay attention to it. The moment Ruan Sui finished saying that he could separate the human being from the Mutated Emperor, this sense of crisis suddenly arose in his heart.

  It's like, if he can't figure out the method, not only the instructor will be in danger, but all mankind will be in danger.

  Therefore, he wanted to find out everything about him and why he could peel off the mutant emperor.

  However, Lu Xing did not show it as before. His instructor was so opposed to this method. He thought it was better to keep this matter in mind first and let everything take its course.

  Moreover, the instructor was right. The matter was not unsolvable yet, so he did not need to worry too much. If it really gets to that point, it will be much better than the last life.

  At the worst, he could do what the instructor said, the two of them hide, and help the instructor fight against the will of the mutant emperor. Maybe, they can succeed, and they can control a large number of mutants from harassing humans and give humans a chance to breathe.