Chapter 205-208

Începe de la început

  The JR Research Institute most likely provided the eggs of the Mutant Emperor, and the purpose must be related to Ruan Qing's resurrection. When the instructor activates the SSS-level healer ability to revive Ruan Qing, it is possible to awaken and give birth to the mutated emperor at the same time.

  In that case, if there is a slight mistake, it will be like in the previous life, when the mutant emperor led an army to attack, the whole world fell into endless war, the human territory continued to shrink, and finally the remaining humans gathered in the imperial capital to fight to the death with the mutant army.

  Lu Xing did not tell Ruan Yuqi this. First, these were just guesses. Telling them would not help except adding more trouble to their current predicament.

  Secondly, he would not let these things happen even if he tried his best in this life, and he did not want people to know that the instructor could really give birth to the mutant emperor. In this way, even if the crisis is resolved, other countries will use their so-called righteousness to force the instructors.

  He did not allow anyone to covet the instructor, and he never believed that the King of Mutants really had the ability to perish with all mutants.

  It is true. The energy released by the death of so many high-level mutants will cause the entire planet to explode. The person who came to this conclusion is not unaware of this possibility.

  They just want to destroy the instructors and some high-level people, weaken the strength of the mutant army, and then counterattack the mutants in one fell swoop.

  But they seem to have forgotten that mutants are intelligent. The intelligence of high-level mutants is no less than that of humans. When cornered, they will not be killed by the human army, but will perish together with humans.

  Lu Xing's eyes darkened. No matter what these people thought, he would not let this happen.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing sped up and flew towards the positioned location.

  *

  On board a luxury aircraft.

  Huaiyu and Huaixing Lian also saw Rudolf's live broadcast. Neither of them spoke. They finished the meal in silence and sat in silence for a long time. Then Huaiyu frowned and asked Huaixing Lian a simple question. Question: "Is Colonel Ruan Sui on board this aircraft?"

  "It's obvious."

  Huai Xing Lian tilted his head and looked at Huai Yu, with a kind smile on his face that looked like Lu Xing's. Huai Yu couldn't bear to look directly at him, so he quickly said: "Don't look at me like that, it's too intrusive, like, just picture--"

  It was like Lu Xing had been poisoned, it was so terrifying.

  A smile flashed in Huai Xinglian's eyes, and he stopped teasing Huai Yu: "You don't have to worry too much about your good brother. You should be able to meet him soon. As for the matter in the Imperial Capital -"

  Seeing the expectation in Huaiyu's eyes, Huai Xinglian stood up and patted Huaiyu on the shoulder: "You should also believe in those old guys, they are not vegetarians."

  After saying that, Huai Xinglian didn't wait for Huai Yu to ask any more questions, and walked out of the room, as if he was afraid that Huai Yu would crawl around, and even locked the door.

  Huaiyu pursed his lips, thought for a while and decided to follow his sixth sense and trust this so-called uncle.

  Just when he wanted to contact Lu Xing, he found that his communicator was missing.