When he was a child, he only thought it was fun. When he grew up, he also had doubts about why his father asked him and Lu Xing to learn such knowledge that no one else had to learn.

  But Lu Xing told him that if he wanted to live well and protect the people he cared about, this knowledge was necessary, so he followed suit when he saw Lu Xing learn it.

  Now that I think about it, my father's actions had deep meaning from the beginning. Lu Xing might have discovered it a long time ago, but because of him, he didn't doubt his father's actions and kept silent.

  Even just now, Lu Xing was protecting his heart and did not directly ask the questions in his heart.

  But he, Huaiyu, was not a fool. After entering the Imperial Military Academy and then joining the 13th Special Forces Team, he had already noticed that something was wrong. However, he was afraid that the result would not be what he wanted, so he was too timid to ask. That's all.

  Of course, it's not that he doesn't believe his parents, it's just——

  Huaiyu sighed again, but as he grew up and awakened his abilities, he could feel something similar to himself in Lu Xing. The feeling is subtle, but impossible to ignore.

  This made him doubt Lu Xing's identity and his parents. And he discovered that as Lu Xing grew up, from certain angles and at certain times, Lu Xing looked like his father.

  No matter in appearance or personality, they are similar. But it's not the superficial resemblance, it's the resemblance in those things that can't be erased in the bones.

  For example, a personality that is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, a personality that also likes to tease him, a calm and similar temperament, and a persistent attitude towards something...

  Lu Xing was probably the illegitimate son of a father who lived abroad.

  This discovery made Huaiyu not know how to face Lu Xing for a while. It was not until he discovered that Lu Xing's genes collapsed on his eighteenth birthday that he was shocked to realize that Lu Xing was not a real person.

  Since he was not a human being in the true sense, he could not be his father's illegitimate son, so Lu Xing's birth was most likely related to his father.

  So what kind of person his father is and what his true attitude towards Lu Xing is is highly debatable.

  Therefore, he felt guilty towards Lu Xing and wanted to do his best to help him, so this time he took the risk regardless of the danger.

  Huaiyu was very fortunate that this communication had solved the knot he had felt for many years, and his father was on their side.

  From now on, he can tell Lu Xing openly and with his head held high, "I am your best brother!"

  Huaiyu was thinking happily here, and felt the cabin swaying for a while, and then stabilized. Realizing that the aircraft must have docked, he quickly sent a message to Lu Xing, then took off his clothes and washed himself.

  Imperial capital.

  Lu Xing took the information Yan Yan had given him and looked through it carefully.

  "Needless to mention the known snow-capped mountains, these are all newly-formed snow-capped mountains formed by crustal movements in recent years, as well as snow-capped mountains formed by sudden changes in weather. These snow-capped mountains are surrounded by mutants and have not been truly explored. I think It's easy to hide a huge institute."