"Good boy, you have a secret, and the instructor also has a secret. How about we exchange secrets on the day you want to talk about it."

  "Be good, trust the instructor. When this matter is over, the instructor will tell you a secret. Besides, Ruan Yuqi is here, and he won't let anything happen to me. Have you forgotten the medicine made with your wings? That medicine may not be effective. Keep Kent, but keep me safe."

  These two sentences and Ruan Sui's gentle smile lingered in Lu Xing's mind indefinitely, and in the end they were entangled together, making Lu Xing almost shed tears.

  The memory of the instructor who left him in his previous life was once again colored by his faded memory, and invaded his brain with a roar.

  The fear from the bottom of his heart filled his body, and in an instant, a sense of despair permeated every pore in his body. Lu Xing rationally told himself not to panic, but his heart was trembling uncontrollably. He kept praying that the other party hadn't succeeded yet and that the instructor was still waiting for him.

  Holding his breath, Lu Xing contacted the outside world in an orderly manner, making himself look the same as usual. However, Xuan Changming and Yan Yuan, who had already communicated with each other, could still hear the waves hidden in Lu Xingyi's calmness from Lu Xingyi's unusually cold tone.

  Yan Yuan couldn't help but advise him: "Lu Xing, don't be too anxious. The security level of that nursing home is not low, so there is no guarantee that something will happen. Besides, there are patrols around."

  Lu Xing hummed indifferently, and then said: "I suspect that there are people from Mallory hiding in that hotel. You'd better send someone to block the hotel. Mallory is very cautious. Based on my understanding of Mallory, he must Someone will be sent to watch me enter the hotel to pick up my things, and then they will take action."

  Yan Yuan was silent for a moment, wondering whether he should tell Lu Xing that Huaiyu might have died in the line of duty, but Lu Xing had already heard the problem from his silence.

  "Something happened at the hotel, right?"

  At this time, Xuan Changming suddenly said: "Lu Xing, listen to me, you come back first. The hotel has been razed to the ground by the big explosion. This is not what the spies who took advantage of the mecha competition to enter the imperial capital can do. Yes, there must be internal support."

  "After the hotel exploded, I sent Yan Yan, Feilin and others who were patrolling near the sanatorium to protect Xiao Shui. If Xiao Shui was still captured under their protection, it proves that their armed forces are definitely not weak, and it is very likely that they will Those genetically recombinant mutants are here, and if you go there at this time, you will easily fall into the opponent's trap."

  "But I have to save the instructor."

  "Lu Xing!" Xuan Changming's tone became stern, "They will not harm Xiao Shui, but once you are arrested, you know what will happen to you. Moreover, this is what Xiao Shui did to me before. Please, He wants you alive."

  "So what?" Lu Xing's eyes flashed coldly, and his voice became low and hoarse, "You really concealed your instructor's rank. What do you know? Why did you hide your instructor's rank?"

  Xuan Changming was startled by Lu Xing's question. After a moment, he clutched his chest and showed an extremely complicated expression of pain, annoyance, and worry on his face. Seeing this, Lawrence quickly took out a small bottle of medicine that he carried with him from his pocket, and handed it over with a glass of water.