"You eat today baybe?"

Twone face balled up before he shook his head

"I'm not hungry." He said his voice laced with a attitude clearly annoyed already hearing 3 people tell him to eat today

"Drop the attitude 'for I tie yo ass up 'nd fuck it outta you."

His hands went up to his neck making him turn his head towards him. The only jewelry on his hands was wedding band.

"I wasn't rude to you sweet boy, don't be a brat. I just asked a question."

"...No I didn't.." he mumbled

"Ight. We finna make us sum to eat when everybody gone. You don't gotta eat a lot just how ever much you feel like. Ok?"

"Okay."

Xavier watched his as he now calmly looked slightly up to him. From his eyes that somehow always managed to make him look like the most innocent person, to the small stud nose piercing, to his plump lips.

His hands moved from his neck to his face, his thumb pulling his bottom lip down showing the gold bottom grill Twone had in before letting it go.

He thought his husband was the most beautiful person. And like always he spoke what he thought was the truth.

"You so beautiful." He said lowly and watched at Twone licked his bottom lip out of instinct.

Twone reached forward gripping onto the elastic part of the black Nike joggers guiding him closer before letting go he reached down feeling how hard he was.

"Would've fuck you right hea' if folks wasn't in this bitch."

"How?"

"You would'a got down on yo knee's and I would'a fucked you throat. Then I would'a bent you over the counter and I would've ate you out and sucked yo dick. You was gon stand there and let me make you nut how ever much times I felt like. And when I was done with that I would fucked you in the same position. You know I gotta see yo pretty ass face when I nut so some point in time you would've ended up in my hands for me to fuck you up against dat wall.

And you was gon take whatever I gave you pretty boy? Hm?"

"Yes."

"Good. Would've tied them hands behind yo back if you was pushin' me away...but you know dat tho." A small smirk grew on his face as he spoke shamelessly recalling 2 nights ago

Twone was hard and he felt his dick twitch at the thought and Xavier felt his hand go up his shirt

"Xavier.."

As Xavier was about to respond until he heard the dumb ass voice he's been hearing talk to his husband all day.

"Nigga I just fuckin' died. Them bitch ass nigg-"

Niko looked up pausing seeing Xavier staring at him with the blankets face and he look at Twone confused.

"You know crackheads tend to crash out." He said watching the small amount of space in between them awkwardly