"I-" Ruan Sui was just about to open his mouth to refute Yan Yuan when he noticed that Lu Xing's face was enlarged in front of his eyes, and then a warm kiss fell on his lips, and then he heard Lu Xing's gentle voice.

  "Instructor, I'm fine. Don't be sad about what has happened."

  Ruan Sui didn't speak, his eyes were closed, and his expression was a little ugly. He was really in a bad mood today and was very confused. Lu Xing's assassination, being spied on, and meeting the people involved in Lu Xing's childhood tragedy all stirred up his already worried nerves about Lu Xing and made him unlike himself.

  Seeing that Ruan Sui was silent, Lu Xing did not urge him. He held Ruan Sui's hand slightly and tried to comfort him silently. After a while, he heard Ruan Sui let out a long breath.

  "Have you noticed it? It seems that my acting skills have deteriorated."

  Lu Xing shook his head: "I know because I know that the instructor is the person who loves me the most and cares about me the most in the world. Therefore, you will worry about me, feel sad and angry about what I have experienced, and even hate those who are the same as you." People who have never crossed paths."

  "But instructor, I'm not bitter, I'm very happy. Even after I took the initiative to reveal my identity, you still love me so much. People who know my identity never treat me as an alien, and they never think of controlling me and using me, or even letting me I became the host of Guren, so——"

  "Don't be sad, okay? At least we are happy now."

  Lu Xing's words were serious and his mood was stable, which also made Ruan Sui slowly relax. He seemed a little tired, looked up at Yan Yuan who was watching him with concern, and said softly: "I'm sorry."

  "It's okay." Yan Yuan shook his head quickly.

  How could he blame Ruan Sui? He was worried to death just now. He and Ruan Sui had known each other since they were children, and Ruan Sui had not lost his temper more than three times in so many years.

  The first time was when he learned about the death of his parents when he was three years old, and the second time was just now. It seemed that Ruan Sui really put Lu Xing in the most important position in his heart, but Lu Xing was worth it.

  Yan Yuan looked at Lu Xingxiang who carefully sensed Ruan Sui's emotions and comforted Ruan Sui in time.

  There was endless warmth here, but Kent was shocked.

  He didn't expect that No. 434 and Ruan Sui had such a relationship, and it seemed that besides Ruan Sui, the person who just quarreled with Ruan Sui, and many people also knew the identity of No. 434.

  And not only do they know that, when they get along with No. 434, there is no disgust, fear, or fear in their eyes. They are no different from ordinary people. They even become friends and lovers with No. 434.

  Kent didn't believe there were such stupid people in the world.

  Anyone with some common sense knows that Experimental Subject No. 434 is extremely dangerous. If it cannot be controlled, the best way is to destroy it.

  But listening to the information revealed in No. 434's words, this group of people actually didn't take any defensive measures after knowing No. 434's identity, and even let him become the master of Honglian.

  Are these people crazy? !

  He thought so and asked: "Are you crazy? Knowing that he is an experimental subject, you dare to let him become the host of Red Lotus without any defense! He is just a humanoid monster, so you are not afraid that he will become the biggest monster in the world. Danger?"