Chapter 13

"They say that clothes make the pros,young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!"

When Allmight said that the students of class 1A came out from the tunnel dressed in their hero costumes ready to face what's going to happen.

"Take this to heart.
From now on you are all... heroes in training!"

He said while getting revved up for the day, "You all look so cool! Now then shall we get started yoo buncha newbies?"

He asked them with one of the students having a smirk on their face, 'I'll show them how it's done'

He thought.

Just then Ochako was looking behind the tunnel and some of the students followed her action and heard footsteps that came from the tunnel.

The echoing of footsteps being heard and they saw figure walking towards them and then they saw the figure having a male stature...and they had widen eyes and even Allmight was a bit shocked at the costume that this person was wearing.

This person was wearing baggy white pants with a black belt showing the M symbol along with a black muscle tight shirt while also wearing black arm covers and black boots with a similar yellow pattern ending in grayish brown shoes.

This person didn't even feel like hiring here...but when he saw something that caught his eyes...he kind of changes his mind

"Not bad, Maku I almost didn't recognize you...well except for the white curly hair" She smiled with the now recognizable Maku who still stared at Ochako, looking at her up and down.

"Nice outfit...Ochako"

He said scratching at the back of his head.

This made Ochako to giggle while scratching at the back her head, "well I should've been more specific about what I wanted.This bodysuit is skintight.Not really my style."

This made Maku wonder who was the one that made her hero costume while having a glare on his face which Ochako saw that it made her sigh while smiling a bit, 'Oh my god, he's really the possessive kind'

She thought while she tried not to laugh.

???:damn it why does it have to be guys like him to talk to a gorgeous chick.

Maku heard this and glared over the one who said that.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." Allmight said but he was stopped by a figure who looked like a futuristic knight.

"Sir! This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" This person who said this was Tenya Iida which Maku recognized from his voice.

'Tiny tinman is annoying'

"Not quite.I'm going to move you two steps ahead.Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside.However, statistically speaking,run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals,home invasions, secret underground lairs.Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows.For this training exercise,you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles"