Introduction/Prologue

Our story begins with a young cat known as Luna, though her birth family abandoned her from all she could remember, she was taken in to shelter and lived with Tails and Amy Rose, two friends of the well known Sonic The Hedgehog, eventually later meeting him. She was quite happy with the trio, even going on some adventures with them to help her with facing the world around her, and it was some of the best travels she's ever had.

She always wanted to venture around the planet, so being able to with Sonic, Tails, Amy, and plenty others was so fun. Their adventures had ups and downs, especially the points in time Super Sonic came into the picture where Amy and Tails had to keep her from engaging in the battles Super Sonic was fighting for the sake of her own life. Besides that one time, Super Sonic had gone after them, and she fought to protect them as best she could.

All of this went on for a while until Super Sonic was finally dealt with from what she heard and Sonic and the rest along with her could have their usual adventures again, though they did eventually learn about Super Sonic still being alive and briefly helping them defeat Chaos only to start rampaging against them until the rampant Super Form was trapped and locked away in an emerald and kept hidden from the general public.

Everyone believed that was the end of Super Sonic's story, but they were wrong as it turns out his story is only just beginning... and that leads us to the present day...