Track 7: The pacifist

Narrator: Previously on: Hi-fi Rush A Real Defect.

Chai: Hey! big guy! I give up!

Peppermint: Chai, what are you doing!?

Chai: I cannot hurt, I am practically without hope for victory, at this point it is useless to continue. However!

At my 'However' he was confused.

Chai: However, I want and listen well. I want you to hit me with the strongest blow you have.

HG-0G at that point he loaded the cannon he had on his right shoulder and then he shed the bombs. When they were close enough, I detached from the wall and dodged to the right while the bombs exploded creating a huge chain explosion and raising a cloud of smoke. Taking advantage of the diversion I took 808 and as I had fortunately hoped at the point where I had to be there there was a huge hole in the wall that I crossed, I looked forward while I ran and also in the other rooms in front of me there were holes in the wall. Woh! How powerful this attack was? If I had been stopped on the spot at this time I was sure that even the ashes would not have remained. A little further on then I saw the familiar glass floor, I jumped over a little bit and then I pretended that I was breathless. At that point the Romanian of the glass that was encouraging and in the end it yielded, finding me, finding myself falling downstairs. Drawing myself on the ground I got up and cleaned my dust while 808 returned to the shape of a cat next to me, the room immediately became dark and then they realized a couple of red eyes that were approaching me, I knew exactly who it was therefore I didn't have Reason to be frightened, everything I did was crossing my arms as I smiled.

But remembering that I had to pretend to be slightly worried to appear more believable, I uncrossed my arms and recreated my guitar while preparing to fight.

The lights in the room then turned on revealing what those two red eyes actually were.

???: Oh, woh, woh, woh, woh, woh, woh! Calm down little guy, I'm on your side.

I raised an eyebrow to make it look like I was confused. Suddenly there was a deafening noise in the room and we both looked towards the source coming from him.

 Suddenly there was a deafening noise in the room and we both looked towards the source coming from him