Dunk's parents nodded.

"Let's go, Dnie, let's meet your brother's other friends now," the mother said to the girl, who smiled excitedly.

Meanwhile, Dunk sought out Joong, wanting to better understand how he and Pond managed to organize such a significant surprise. He knew his teammate had a hand in it; now Pond's strange behavior during the training sessions, filming, asking for information about his house, it all made sense. With a serious look, Dunk approached Joong, "So how did you and Pond arrange this?"

Joong sighed, realizing it was time to reveal the truth, "It was my idea," he confessed, looking directly into Dunk's eyes, "I dragged Pond to help me, sorry for not consulting you before, but I knew you might not agree."

Dunk nodded understandingly. He knew Joong was acting with the best intentions, "I understand, Joong. Thank you for doing this for me," he said as he squeezed Joong's shoulder in gratitude.

Joong smiled, feeling relieved that Dunk understood his intention behind the surprise. "I know you miss your family, Dunk. I wanted to do this for you," he explained, his smile widening with the happiness of having provided that special moment for him.

Dunk smiled, feeling touched by Joong's consideration, "It meant a lot to me, Joong. Thank you for everything," he said, his voice filled with gratitude and emotion.

Dunk felt an overwhelming wave of emotions flooding his chest at that moment. Looking into Joong's eyes, he saw someone who genuinely cared about his well-being and happiness. Feeling a wave of love and tenderness flooding his heart, he felt grateful to have him in his life.

Dunk enveloped Joong in a warm and tight hug. He could feel Joong's warmth against him, and his heart beat faster.

"You know, Joong," Dunk whispered, his voice choked with the intensity of the moment, "No matter the outcome of the championship. From now on, you're my boyfriend."

The words came out of Dunk filled with love and certainty. He knew, at that moment, that he wanted to be with Joong, no matter what happened. It was as if a new light had been lit inside him, illuminating his path towards a shared future with the one who now held a special place in his heart.

Joong looked at Dunk, his eyes brimming with tenderness and happiness. He tightened the hug, feeling moved, "I promise I'll be the best boyfriend in the world."

"It's better be or I'll break up with you," Dunk joked as he gently pinched Joong's rib muscle, then broke the hug, remembering where they were.

With a gentle nod, Force interrupted the moment, gently reminding them of the impending commitment, "Well, I think it's time we prepare," he announced, clearing his throat. "The match is about to begin."

Dunk nodded, realizing it was time to temporarily say goodbye to his family and Joong. A shy smile curved his lips as he agreed with Force. "Yes, I'll see you all after the match."

"Good luck, son," Dunk's mother said, stroking his face with her hand.

"Good luck DunDun," the girl said, calling him by the affectionate nickname she had called him since childhood. He bent down and gently kissed her forehead.

"We

'll be there rooting for all of you," Dunk's father said politely.

Dunk thanked them with an emotional smile, feeling grateful for the support and love he had received.

After leaving the dressing room, they headed towards Fourth, who had been responsible for saving the seats.

Dunk's father whispered to his wife, his eyes shining with a mix of amusement and enthusiasm, "Didn't I say he probably wasn't just a friend?" He murmured. The wife smiled back, leaning in to whisper in response, "Well, he's a handsome young man. Our son has good taste. Besides, he helped bring our family together."