Between Challenges and Disappointments - Part 1

Bônus Scene - Flashback From the End of the Competition that Determined the New Mid Laner of W.O.N."

Dunk was in an uncomfortable situation - trapped in one of the bathroom stalls and, worse yet, without his phone. Damn the moment he lent his phone to Gemini, because his had run out of battery. He thought as he tried to open the door that somehow seemed locked, without success once again. Frustration and embarrassment mingled within him, but there was no choice but to ask for help.

In the hallway, Joong thought he heard noises coming from the men's bathroom and decided to check.

"Hey? Is anyone out there?" Dunk's deep voice echoed as he knocked on the door.

"Hey, stuck in there, huh?" Joong's voice was filled with playful charm as he spoke.

"Yeah, can you help me out, please?" Dunk asked.

"Well, don't worry, I'll save you. Let's do this: you pull from there, and I'll push," Joong suggested after confirming that the door was indeed locked tightly.

"Okay," Dunk replied, wanting to get it over with.

"So, 1, 2, 3," Joong asked, and they did it that way. However, the force was so strong that when the door finally opened, Joong ended up colliding his body with Dunk's body, and Dunk, startled, held onto the bathroom wall with both arms, preventing them from falling to the ground.

With the sudden closeness, Joong was momentarily captivated by Dunk's beauty, his eyes shining with admiration. But, somewhat unintentionally, he let slip a comment about it, almost like a sigh.

"Wow, you're... impressive."

Dunk, frozen in place, felt heat rise to his face as embarrassment took hold of him. He wasn't used to receiving this kind of compliment so directly. Quickly, he coughed, trying to dispel the embarrassment he felt.

"Ah, thank you. But, uh, I think it's all right now. Can you step back?"

Joong seemed to snap back to reality, blushing slightly as he realized what he had said. He took a step back, mumbling a somewhat awkward apology.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention... I just... you know."

Dunk smiled, feeling a bit more at ease now with the distance between them.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. And thanks for helping me with the door."

Joong leaned back slightly, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"By the way, I'm Joong. Maybe fate put us in this situation for a reason."

Joong's flirtatious demeanor met only a polite nod from Dunk, whose attention seemed to have shifted elsewhere. Despite the banter, Dunk's observations didn't go unnoticed by him. He noticed that Joong was one of the people closely following Pond's journey, so he decided to introduce himself as well.

"Dunk," he simply replied.

"I know who you are, the newest member of your team, Pond is my friend, and I came to support him." Joong leaned against the wall, starting a casual conversation.

"Hmm, cool," Dunk gave a quick response.

Joong couldn't help it; he felt enchanted and drawn to Dunk at first sight. A playful smile remained on his lips as he continued to speak, barely resisting throwing a bit more charm.

"You know, Dunk, you're like those characters in a game that capture everyone's attention. It's impressive."

Dunk, already in a hurry and feeling somewhat cornered by Joong's attitude, tried to maintain his composure.