as you were up in the air you saw your familiar comrade enter the metro station, you wanted to yell out to yuuji to wait up but you were mid attack. you could approach him later, 'at least i know where he is now.' you thought to yourself.

you made a front flip mid air to gather more momentum and stretched out your heel, preparing to kick flip the curse with the bottom of your heel.

you infused and focused your cursed energy into your heel, a precise and difficult job to do while flying mid air. it was the same thing you had tried with hanami and utterly failed.

now with more experience you knew it would work, your heel got closer and closer, as you were mere inches away you slammed down your heel on the scorpion for more impact.

you felt the impact of your entire lower body as you felt the vibrations through your body, going from your heel to your leg. luckily you also heard a very loud cracking sound, indicating the armor had broken.

but that was not all, the moment you stood your ground you started moving again, your heel which impacted the curse was still on the curses armor. you wouldnt dare to give it time to breath.

you moved your same leg to the side and hit the curse from the side, against its own body, making the few loose pieces of armor shatter even more as you gave it another kick infused with cursed energy.

the curse screeched loudly as it was still unable to move, you ignored the sounds of it and continued readying your shockwave technique once again in your legs.

you kicked it over and over without delay, shockwaving the curse like theres no tomorrow from every angle possible, luckily it was still immobile due to toges cursed speech and you didnt need to focus on your defense.

leaving yourself completely open you gave it a final kick to the side of its body, you heard a loud cracking sound. not from the already broken armor but rather from the inside of the curse, you broke its bones with your impact.

with that sound you decided it was enough, the curse was immobile as it whimpered softly on the ground out of pain. inumaki saw you standing both your feet on the ground and concluded you were finished.

you panted heavily as you stood straight, looking down at the large curse as it layed on the floor out of misery, the cursed technique had wore off but the curse was still laying down, most likely due to its broken bones piercing its internal organs.

inumaki approached you from behind, the sound of his feet hitting the solid concrete got closer and closer to you. you felt his warm touch on your shoulder, he layed his hand on your shoulder.

"well done." he spoke up with a gentle smile as he looked at you from the side, his smile exposed as it wasnt hidden by his turtleneck.

you looked back at him and smiled, this part of the strategy included him to excorsise the curse. inumaki got his cursed energy ready and got rid of the curse in an instant, thanks to you leaving it immobile.

now with the curse gone you took a deep breath, it took quite a bit of your stamina, luckily you had learned how to use your techniques with more efficiency.

inumaki removed his hand from your shoulder and came to stand in front of you, he saw how you were slightly exhausted and put both hands onto your upper arms.

he leaned his body into yours, giving you a quick hug and showing you affection without words, his warmth enveloped yours as he held you close.

he wrapped his arms around your body, he turned his head swiftly and placed his lips on your forehead, giving you a sweet forehead kiss.

in the midst of chaos he made sure to keep your mind in control, the last thing he wanted was you panicking. "you did amazing." he whispered as he parted his lips from your forehead.

the compliment made you smile and you wrapped your arms around his torso, returning the heartfelt hug, never getting enough of his warmth.

you nodded into his chest as your cheeks heated up from the motion, "you too..." you said as you were still catching your breath.

the both of you understood that you couldnt make the hug too long and inumaki took a step back, giving more distance between the two of you as he still had his hands on your shoulders.

you felt his touch through your clothing, each finger of his laid comfortably on each your shoulder as you looked him in the eye.

you got a slightly troubled look on your face, casting your eyes to the metro station, remembering yuuji had entered the station while you were fighting the curse head on.

"we should go to yuuji." you made out as your gaze met his, his violet pupils staring into yours with a determinated look on his face.

he nodded at your statement and removed one of his hands from your shoulder, stretching it out to you with his palm facing upwards.

you took his hand gladly and the both of you ran towards the metro station, following the pink haired boy from before.