The accelerated improvement of the monarch butterfly's genes can help Lu Xing survive the genetic collapse, but at the same time as the monarch butterfly's genes are rapidly improved, Lu Xing's human genes will also be automatically adjusted in order to be compatible with the monarch butterfly's genes.

  It might be easier if Lu Xing was a normal person and implanted with the king butterfly gene, because he would definitely not fight if he only had his own genes. But Lu Xing had more than one gene in his body, including both the fighter gene and the healer gene.

  Not only that, Lu Xing was forcibly transformed from a healer into a fighter.

  Therefore, the rapid development and perfection of the monarch butterfly's genes may not necessarily cause huge physical pain to Lu Xing, but it must be an extremely slow, bone-crushing torture.

  Only then did Ruan Sui understand why after catching the fake Zheng Ya, he was so busy combing Lu Xing's mental energy and giving Lu Xing food and supplements in different ways every day. Lu Xing's fluffy mental husky never showed up.

  Not only did he not show up, but after the night of confession, the dog ears standing on Lu Xing's head disappeared. He felt something was wrong at that time, and coaxed Lu Xing to go to the No. 6 Base Hospital for a physical check-up.

  However, due to Lu Xing's secrecy, they only did some routine examinations. These examinations did not find any physical problems with Lu Xing. They checked Lu Xing's mental state while Lu Xing was sleeping at night. After there was no problem, he I felt a little relieved.

  Thinking about it now, he was careless and didn't notice anything was wrong with Lu Xing's body.

  Lu Xing is very keen, and this keenness is even more sensitive when facing Ruan Sui. Because of the tragic ending with Ruan Sui in his previous life, when he first met Ruan Sui in this life, as long as Ruan Sui was by his side, he would always leave a trace of his attention on Ruan Sui.

  Lu Xing didn't know what Ruan Sui was thinking. But from the way Ruan Sui stroked his back and the distress and guilt he felt in Ruan Sui's emotions, he could guess that his instructor knew that he had been hiding his physical discomfort for the past few days.

  And because I didn't notice that I was feeling unwell, I started to blame myself.

  In fact, when this happened, it was not because the instructor was not careful enough, nor was he deliberately hiding it. He really didn't feel that bad.

  It may be that the scale powder on the wings of the king butterfly itself is a healing medicine, so the genes of the king butterfly contain some healing factors. This time, the king butterfly's genes were perfect. He didn't feel any pain, but he felt a little lethargic and always wanted to sleep.

  He could tolerate all this and didn't tell the instructor. Moreover, the instructor held him to sleep these past few nights, which made him feel at ease. In his sleep, he could feel the instructor carefully sorting out his mental energy and soothing his spiritual sea.

  He had discovered before that after his mental body ability and spiritual sea were sorted out and comforted by the instructor, his genetic collapse would be delayed. Recently, due to Ruan Yuqi's efforts, his genes have been in a relatively stable state, so the benefits of grooming and comforting are all about boosting his spirit and body, making him look energetic on the surface.

  His instructor didn't notice anything was wrong with him. It wasn't that he didn't care about him at all, it was just that he had no chance and didn't want to show it.

  Not wanting his instructor to blame himself anymore, Lu Xing took advantage of Ruan Yuqi's opportunity to cover him up and gently tugged at the hem of Ruan Sui's clothes, and then winked at Ruan Sui when he looked over.