The Ruintrix/the Deatrix/the Viltrix bio

(I actually made this years ago as a kid while omniverse was still being aired, I might as well put the bio here since I might as well not leave this on an old computer and lose the idea.)

Device origin: much like the original omnitrix, azmuth had made the Ruintrix with the intention of bringing peace but unfortunately for the  Azmuth of this universe, the Vilgax of this universe had been stealing the powers of aliens he had already defeated and killed as well as conquering the alien heroes planets making him more powerful than our current Vilgax, while pursuing  Azmuth's fleeing ship carrying the unfinished omnitrix, Azmuth had no chance of escape as Vilgax had boarded his ship killing nearly every other Galvin on the ship except for Azmuth and Albedo.

Due to being heavily injured by Vilgax trying to torture the information of where the unfinished Ruintrix was being hid but unbeknownst to Vilgax, Azmuth had already ordered Albedo using the emergency pod to escape with the voidtrix and had set the ship to self destruct, killing Azmuth and heavily injuring Vilgax, leaving Albedo to try his best to finish the Ruintrix while hiding himself away in a desolate planet.

After being heavily injured and forced to stay in stasis chamber while thinking the Ruintrix was destroyed, Vilgax was far more than just simply enraged, eventually his robotic henchman had come in contact with the Galvins and the Galvanic Mechamorphs which were both brought to near extinction save for Albedo and the incomplete/mutated mechamorph  Malware, eventually Malware would sneak into Vilgax's stasis room and try to assassinate Vilgax while he was still injured but was caught and subsequently tortured until he lost his mind becoming non sentient.

Eventually Malware's corpse would be turned into mobile stasis armor, letting Vilgax be able to move freely again while his body was being repaired inside the stasis armor.

Eventually Vilgax would have heard about The sword known as Ascalon and its whereabouts... earth.

Meanwhile, months before Vilgax learned of the sword ascalon...

Albedo would eventually finish the omnitrix prototype as best he could but then he would learn of something terrible, his home had been invaded and destroyed, and that the only Galvan left now was him and him only... 

... the thought of being the only Galvan left had left Albedo with a mix of emotions, Anger, sadness, guilt... All of these emotions had eventually left Albedo empty, as if there was no hope le- no, he knew that doing nothing but act all hopeless wouldn't accomplish anything.               

After all, there was always hope even when things looked their darkest, and albedo knew just how to defeat Vilgax and his armies.

A few months later, just a day after Vilgax learned about Ascalon.

After tinkering with the watch and near completing it, he found out that the watch was missing the dna of quite a few aliens such as celestialsapians, Chronosapians and a few other alien species, eventually Albedo would have the Ruintrix recalibrate and get his pod ready for a certain dying alien race, the highbreed...

With no time to spare Albedo fueled by vengeance had his space pod race towards the highbreed mothership, when the Ruintrix finally finished calibrating, Albedo had found the Mothership and was able to sneak aboard the mothership and make it to the chambers of the high council of highbreeds, before they could react to his presence he activated something on the Ruintrix making it glow a bright grey around the mother ship and the surrounding high breed ships.

When the bright grey light was finally gone, the Highbreed were astonished to see their bodies were restored due to multiple alien dna now entering their bodies restoring them, while there were some that did not like this, many of the highbreed found themselves relieved that they weren't going to die.

The highbreed council decided to be grateful to albedo for saving their entire race, but the  highbreed leader had asked albedo why he did this, Albedo had simply said because he needed their help, Albedo told them about the death of Azmuth and the oncoming terror of Vilgax, while grateful the highbreed didn't want to fight against Vilgax, but they would help him by giving him an advanced ship and coordinates to the plumbers base they had planned on attacking but now they won't.

As Albedo arrived at the plumbers main base to speak with the higher ups he was greeted by the dead bodies of the plumbers floating in space, Vilgax killed them all with his new mechamorph suit.

Eventually Albedo would try to find the whereabouts of Vilgax and days later he would learn that Vilgax was invading earth to get the legendary sword ascalon, albedo raced as fast as his ship could go to earth, eventually when he landed there he found something truly terrifying.

A giant squid monster was seen in the sky for a moment but was eventually gone in a bright flash of light, and in its place was something truly frightening...

Vilgax holding ascalon while wearing his new mechamorph armor and now he had absorbed the powers of The Dagon, and he slowly turned towards Azmuth... and these were the  final words azmuth would here.

Vilgax:... "oh, a Galvin here offering the omnitrix to me and himself as a sacrifice, how excellent." 

With no time to waste Albedo transformed into diamond head, but Vilgax simply touched the omnitrix symbol and not only did it simply change Albedo back, but now the omnitrix was separated from Albedos body, and in Vilgax's hand, Vilgax simply raised his sword up and sliced Albedo in half sideways so his death would painful, and so he could see in his last moments Vilgax donning the omnitrix on his arm, his quest complete he left the now dying earth in shambles absorbing the powers of every other alien creature that would dare battle against him....

All species in the universe fought against him and fell, his power was now truly absolute, he now donned the omnitrix symbol on his chest, the symbol now becoming a symbol of Fear, Ruin, Death but most importantly...

 of VILGAX the ruler of the universe and many others.