Lu Xing also knows this truth, and everything is just their guess now, and they may not really be able to grow wings, so there is no need to worry too much. After taking a bath, and what happened before, he was no longer sleepy, and followed Ruan Sui downstairs step by step.

  Before they could find Ruan Yuqi, Ruan Yuqi emerged from the underground laboratory with a tube of injection in his hand, and was a little surprised to see the two of them.

  Because according to the previous examination results, it would take at least two hours for Lu Xing to wake up. Now Lu Xing not only woke up, but also seemed to take care of himself.

  "When did he wake up?" Ruan Yuqi pointed at Lu Xing behind Ruan Sui.

  "It's been an hour." Ruan Sui thought for a while.

  "An hour?" Ruan Yuqi frowned and murmured, "Why is there such a big difference? Where did I make a mistake in my estimate? Isn't it wrong? Even if it is wrong, it won't be such a big difference?"

  As he spoke, he suddenly raised his head. His hands and feet had never been so nimble before, and he grabbed Lu Xing's arm behind Ruan Sui so quickly that Ruan Sui and Lu Xing couldn't help but look at him with admiration.

  Ruan Yuqi didn't care about the way the two looked at him now, and looked at Lu Xing with burning eyes: "Quick, let me check."

  Lu Xing was pulled forward by him. After taking a few steps, Ruan Sui, who was chasing him, slapped away Ruan Yuqi's hand that was holding his arm.

  "Let go," Ruan Sui protected Lu Xing behind him, preventing Ruan Yuqi from touching him, "Lu Xing is still very weak, can't he withstand your pulling?"

  Ruan Yuqi blinked and pointed at Lu Xing behind Ruan Sui, whose face had returned to rosy. He also pointed at the dark circles under his eyes where he had stayed up all night making nutritional supplements.

  "You said it was him who was weak, or I was weaker."

  Ruan Sui said without blinking: "Lu Xing is even weaker."

  Ruan Yuqi laughed angrily, he couldn't have this younger brother anymore, the double standards were severe.

  Seeing that Ruan Yuqi seemed a little angry, Lu Xing pulled his instructor's sleeve and asked him to coax Ruan Yuqi. Ruan Sui shook his head slightly and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "No. My brother is not angry."

  "Not angry?"

  Ruan Sui raised his eyebrows slightly, showing a smile that seemed funny but also distressed, and said silently to Lu Xing: "Look, the performance is about to begin."

  Just as Ruan Sui closed his mouth, Lu Xing heard an exaggerated cry.

  Looking up, he saw Ruan Yuqi squatting on the ground, covering his face with one hand, taking out a tissue from his pocket with the other hand, and wiped the floor behind him skillfully.

  Then, he sat down on the place he had just wiped, covered his face with his hands, and his wails were raised to two tones again, and his legs were kicked very rhythmically according to the wails.

  He looked like a naughty child lying on the ground rolling around without his beloved toy.

  Lu Xing: "......"

  Well, he was short-sighted.

  Although the geniuses I have seen in the past all have a bit of a weird temper, roll their eyes a lot, can't understand what they say except for professional accidents, or are unreasonable and enthusiastic about research, they are basically normal, at least not like Like Ruan Yuqi, so different.