👣

Jisoo looks at Jennie's retreating figure.

"Guess Jennie is avoiding you," Karina said looking up at Jisoo's face.

Jisoo looks down at Karina raising his eyebrows, "What are you doing here?"

Karina smirked Jisoo didn't respond to her comment of Jennie walking out as soon as he stood beside her.

"Just warning you that my father is calling your father to have a private meeting regarding what happened last night," Karina said with her sassy tone.

Jisoo's eyebrows scrunched together, "What!? Why!?"

"The hotel told Dad we checked in and we stayed in 4 hours. Guess Dad being so overprotective wants you to have an arranged marriage with me."

"Why would the hotel do that? That's our privacy!" Jisoo raised his voice thankfully there were no other students beside them.

"We owned the hotel Jisoo what do you expect!?" Karina combed her hair feeling irritated.

"Then why didn't you choose a different hotel-" Jisoo didn't finish his sentence he was cut off by Karina.

"Are you dumb!? Why would I do that!?" Karina said raising her eyebrows at him.

Jisoo forgot there weren't normal kids. They couldn't do shit without their parents being informed.

"FUCK!" He cursed running a hand through his hair frustratingly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jisoo said beneath her body.

Karina looks at Jisoo's sweat on his forehead and masculine chest, "Fuck!"

Karina thought about what happened last night with Jisoo hearing him curse. She gulped down her saliva and shivered from the memory.

"What?" Jisoo asked looking at her sceptical.

Karina shook her head walking backwards, "Nothing - I'm gonna go." she said voice shaking.

"What? Are you serious!?" Jisoo looks at Karina walking away from him.

"Yes! Don't forget what I've told you. Talk to your Dad and ask him yourself!" Karina said raising her voice as she walked away from him backwards.

Jisoo watched Karina turn around and run to the black Mercedes car that was waiting for her patiently.

"Why are they all acting like this to me!?" Jisoo asked himself looking at his clothes, "Do I smell bad?" He smells himself.

A female student passed by and Jisoo called her.

"Hey!" Jisoo greeted the girl.

She's holding a book in her right hand and stops she looks at Jisoo, "Yes?"

"Do I smell bad?" Jisoo asked the girl.

The girl walked to him and she could already smell his scent even though she was not too near to him, "Uh - No? You actually smell good, Jisoo." she said looking into Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo gave her a charming smile, "Oh great! Thank you."

"You're welcome." She said nodding at him and resuming her walk.

👣

Seulgi stopped in front of Jennie's house.

"Thank you for the ride," Jennie informed Seulgi unbuckling her seatbelt.

Seulgi nodded and watched Jennie as she unbuckled the seatbelt, "Why are you acting like you have feelings for Jisoo?"

Jennie successfully unbuckled her seatbelt when she heard Seulgi talk surprising her with his question, "What!?"

Seulgi looked straight into Jennie's eyes, "You're avoiding him, why? Isn't because you figured out you have feelings for him."

"Doesn't mean I'm avoiding him I have feelings for him, Seulgi." Jennie scoffed ready to leave the car when Seulgi talked again and made her stop.

"I'm not dumb, Jennie. I know when you're catching feelings for someone you can't have anymore. Watching them from afar getting pissed to every person wanted to be close to them." Seulgi said looking straight to the windshield of his car watching the surroundings of the village.

"You're imagining things, Seulgi," Jennie said with sassiness in her tone.

"You know I don't. This all started when Jisoo kept getting closer to Soojoo. And now you have Karina as a rivalry with him. Things are getting more complicated Jennie if you don't accept your feelings for him. This time you might lose him for - good?" Seulgi looked at Jennie who was already looking at him. He smiled at her mischievously.

"I don't care because I have no feelings for him. I only love him because he is my best friend. I'm only like this because this is the first time Jisoo has done all of this. And before you give me some advice without actually knowing the truth. You should do it for yourself because you are the one who's gonna lose the girl you ever dreamed of." Jennie said raising her eyebrows at him as if she were threatening him. Trying to ignore the fact that everything Seulgi has said was got her in her gut.

Seulgi laughed at her, "Try harder to keep it to him and us, Jennie. We're not that dumb to know you are already falling in love with your best friend. You two are just waiting for the confession afraid to get a rejection." he smirked at her, "Don't worry about me cause William is doing his best to return what is supposed to be mine. For now, I am enjoying my life as a single dude."

Jennie rolled her eyes at him and get off the car. Closing Seulgi's door with a hard thud almost breaking the window.

Seulgi saluted at her and winked. Smiling victoriously to himself he can't wait for that to happen. Irene breaks up with William and he will take that as a sign to get what is supposed to be his.

"Should I hire a photographer to take pictures of him getting laid?" He said turning his engine and driving off.

Jennie looked at Seulgi's driving off the road, "Doesn't mean he gave me a lift he can do that! Asshole!"

♫ Music Playing: Love Me Like That by Sam Kim

"Why are you so mad?" Jennie heard a familiar voice looking behind her was Jisoo.

Jisoo raised his eyebrows at her waiting for her answer.

Jennie rolled her eyes at him, "It's none of your business." she said walking past him about to enter their gate when a hand held her hand. She looked at the hand holding her and looked up into Jisoo's face.

"You're my business," Jisoo said looking at Jennie's dark cat eyes.

"Oh - do I?" Jennie asked raising her eyebrows at him, "Since when?"

Jisoo looked at Jennie's lips up to her eyes, "Yeah, since when we were kids." he said with admiration in his brown eyes.

•••

AlN: What do you think will happen next?