"Let's make love!" Rosie said grinding harder on Liam.

Now Liam is fully hard on his jogger pants, "Sure, baby."

👣

Jennie walked out of the school building not wanting to bump into Jisoo. It's been weeks since the last time they talked and she wanted to avoid him more.

As she walked to the school's parking lot she squinted her eyes a familiar face was walking her way.

"Hey Jennie!" a raven-haired girl called out to her name.

Jennie couldn't believe this of all people why she was bumping into this person.

"Long time no see!" the raven-haired girl said smiling to Jennie with mischievous.

"Karina," Jennie greeted the raven-haired girl shortly.

"The one and only," Karina said winking at Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "What are you doing here?" she asked looking around if she was with her people.

Karina followed Jennie's eyes looking around her and shook her head, "I'm with just my driver the guards are outside the SU. Worried about me?"

Jennie squinted her eyes at Karina, "Why would I be worrying about you?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh - you know we had passed maybe a bit concerned because I might be kidnapped again," Karina said crossing her arms over her chest.

Jennie shakes her head, "No." copying Karina crossing her arms over her chest, "So tell me why are you here?"

Karina puts her finger to her chin thinking, "Hmmm - Jisoo?"

Of course, you're here because of him.

"Alright. Go find him-" Jennie couldn't finish her sentence when she heard the voice of the person she was avoiding.

"Karina?" Jisoo asked from behind Jennie.

"Jisoo?" Karina asked back looking at Jennie's frozen body.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo walked beside Jennie's body.

Jennie didn't think twice and walked away from them. Not wanting to give herself a glimpse of Jisoo. She already had enough of his issues with those girls around him.

Walking to the parking lot she saw Seulgi entering his car. She walked to him hurriedly.

Jennie walked to the passenger seat and entered Seulgi's car, "Can you give me a lift?"

Seulgi looked at her dumbfounded, "Sure." he said shortly turning on the engine.

Jennie fastened her seatbelt avoiding looking at Jisoo and Karina still standing outside the school's building talking.

Seulgi pushes his horn telling Jisoo he'll leave first. Jisoo nodded at him and raised his hands in the air.

Jennie could see it in her eyelids as she fixed her seatbelt.

"You good?" Seulgi asked looking at Jennie.

"Yeah. Thank you for giving me a lift." Jennie said giving Seulgi a forced smile.

Seulgi nodded his head, "Welcome but you should let Kai know."

"He was absent. Oversleeping." Jennie answered shortly looking at the side mirror of the car. Seeing two small figures of the persons she didn't expect she'd be bumping into.

Jennie looks straight to the road shaking her head as if it will make her forget about Jisoo being with Karina.

Calm yourself, Jennie Kim. You're much better than Karina and Jisoo should know that!