"How is this possible?" Lu Xing couldn't believe it. He was at Ruan Sui's house before he fainted. Even if he was rescued and put into the culture tank, Ruan Yuqi should be the chief researcher, not these people he knew.

  Moreover, the look in these people's eyes was not the surprise look in the patient's eyes when he woke up, but rather as if he had seen something strange.

  Just when he was confused, a person who surprised him the most walked in.

  It was a tall man, wearing the same research uniform, and his gray eyes changed from casual to serious and fanatical the moment they came into contact with his eyes.

  He quickly walked to the culture tank and knocked on the glass. A deep and pleasant sound reached Lu Xing's ears through the thick glass wall and thick nutrient solution.

  "Have you regained consciousness? Do you understand what I'm saying?"

  Lu Xing didn't dare to act rashly. Before, he wasn't sure that something was wrong with where he was, but now he was sure, because the man in front of him was the man who created him - Mallory Keel.

  This man looks elegant and has a good appearance, but in fact he is an out-and-out lunatic. As long as it is for the success of the experiment, he can even become the subject of the experiment.

  The gene of the SS-level healer in his body comes from Mallory Keel, and Mallory Keel is also the second SS-level healer in the world.

  However, when he had his first genetic collapse when he was five years old, Mallory went out for a trip. When he came back, he found that Mallory's level had dropped.

  He didn't know the specific reason, but from the gossip of the researchers who were watching him, it seemed that Mallory had done some kind of experiment on himself. The experiment was successful, but his level dropped.

  He had already escaped from this man, so why did he fall asleep and wake up to be back here again? Or are you just dreaming? Although his feelings are very real.

  Seeing that he didn't answer, Mallory was not in a hurry and continued to ask patiently: "Are you awake? Can you understand me?"

  Lu Xing did not move, his eyes glanced at the communicator on Mallory's wrist. When he saw the time, he was stunned.

  Because this time is almost exactly the same as the time he fell asleep, that is to say, he came here as soon as he fell asleep.

  But how is this possible?

  Just when Lu Xing was confused, Mallory's gray eyes stared at him with a hint of doubt.

  Then, he walked around the culture tank several times, and finally stopped at the front of the culture tank. He looked at the face that was sixty percent similar to Lu Xing's and slowly narrowed his eyes.

  After a while, Mallory said something that made all the researchers present widen their eyes.

  Mallory: "No. 434, you're back."

  [The author has something to say]

  There is no small theater today, bow.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-28 20:44:36~2023-03-01 19:32:22~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 7 bottles of brown kiwi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!