Thinking of the previous conversation with Lao Huang, Xuan Changming closed his eyes. He wanted to tell Lao Huang that he regretted it, really regretted it.

Ruan Sui saw that after he responded, Xuan Changming still didn't speak. Through the well-received communicator, he seemed to hear Xuan Changming's heavier breathing.

"Grandpa," Ruan Sui felt a little uneasy, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you? Who is around you? Where are you now? I'll pick you up."

"No, it's okay." Xuan Changming came back to his senses as if he had just woken up from a dream, and responded quickly, "I'm okay, just a little -"

Xuan Changming couldn't go on. He felt that he was not qualified to be pretentious in front of Ruan Sui, and he also felt that it was a bit embarrassing for him to be so sad at his age.

After wiping his face, Xuan Changming said seriously: "Xiao Shui, I'm fine. You ask Lu Xing to get ready. I'll be there in about half an hour. When we get there, we'll go directly to see Honglian."

Ruan Sui still had doubts in his heart when he heard that Xuan Changming's voice had returned to normal. Just when he was about to ask, he thought that Xuan Changming would not tell him honestly, so he agreed obediently, told him to be careful on the way, and hung up the phone.

Lawrence had been following Ruan Sui. He listened to all the conversations between his grandfather and grandson, and he also knew why Xuan Changming was in a bad mood.

Sighing, he patted Ruan Sui on the shoulder: "Please pay more attention to the commander-in-chief. He is your only relative. Although he won't say it, he very much hopes that you can face difficulties and grievances like other children. , I would go home and cry to him for help."

Seeing Ruan Sui's look of surprise, Lawrence smiled: "Don't be too 'respectful' of the commander-in-chief. In addition to being the commander-in-chief, he is also your grandfather. If you act coquettishly with him, you may gain unexpected rewards."

After saying that, Lawrence left a message, "Go and wake up Lu Xing, I'll go get ready." Ruan Sui, who was confused, turned around and left.

Ruan Sui stood at the door of the lounge, stunned for a long time. It wasn't until he heard a hoarse call that Ruan Sui seemed to be thawed again and turned around to look at Xing Lu Xing with a smile.

"You're awake, how do you feel?"

Lu Xing shook his head and said honestly: "I'm a little dizzy. Instructor, what's wrong with me?"

Ruan Sui approached Lu Xing, took Lu Xing's hand and returned to the lounge. He pressed Lu Xing on the bed and said, "Lu Xing, you have a low fever."

"Do you have a low fever?" Lu Xing tilted his head and looked at Ruan Sui. His previously deep black eyes were soaked in tears due to the low fever and the fact that he had just woken up, looking like a pitiful silly dog.

Both cute and pitiful.

Ruan Sui secretly sighed, touched Lu Xing's slightly red face, and comforted him softly: "It's okay, it's just some sequelae of malnutrition. I'll take you somewhere later, just follow me obediently."

Lu Xing nodded stupidly, his eyes filled with trust for Ruan Sui, which made Ruan Sui suddenly

Then he was startled. After a moment, he retracted his thoughts and felt that he somewhat understood what Lawrence said.

It feels really good to have someone by your side who trusts you wholeheartedly, can be coquettish with you, cares about you all the time, and will ask you for help when you are in trouble.