✮𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎✮

╭─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╮
𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟐𝟔𝟒𝟑
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕋𝕠𝕡: 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞: 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤
╰─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╯

It was his flight back to Korea after being a professor assistant in england.

Lee Minho, a photographer professor that recently got into teaching, new brown dyed hair while wearing glasses and for his outfit he was wearing a white shirt under a beige cardigan with loose over sized pants.

He owns magazines that contain both local and international famous people that got him popular.

He is a calm and collective person and does his job without troubles and is always there to find talented hands.

And Hwang Sam was one of them.

He doesn't know but just looking at this photography student pictures just made him feel alive because through those pictures he could sense the emotions and time that were put on those photos.

He received those photos as an exam to point out mistakes as an order from his superiors as a way to claim his position in the university.

Minho was a big fan of Hwang Sam's photos and also has an Instagram account where he posts his other pictures and the professor likes them all.

He heard that Sam came from a rich family as he rarely attends lectures because he travels a lot around the world to take pictures and submit them as his school works and competitions.

He never revealed his face at his Instagram account and people don't recognize him if he attends one lecture every 3 weeks so the boy was mysterious.

Minho sighed looking sad at the pictures in front of him, the owner was a free spirit that wasn't in control and the professor wanted to be one of his students or make a, magazine with him.

"uhm...excuse me...is this seat taken?"

Minho was brought from his thoughts from a guy who was asking if the seat besides were occupied which the professor shook his head and the guy smiled putting his language on top not forgetting to bring his phone and charger and money to buy snacks.

He had blonde long hair tied in a bun, he was wearing a white tank rock n roll top tucked in a black jeans ripped around the knees.

Minho:"it doesn't seem like it is your first time on a plane"

He commented just after the guy was situated beside him who turned towards his direction and smiled while nodding his head.

"it's not actually, I'm Hyunjin, you?"

He asked Minho to hesitate before answering since it was a stranger from a plane that he would never meet again.

Minho:"Lee Minho"

Hyunjin turned towards him being familiar with the name.

Hyunjin:"wait...lee Minho as the owner of the LeeKnow magazines?!"

That brought Minho's full attention and turn towards Hyunjin to ask him...

Minho:"you're interested in photography?"

Hyunjin did a straight line with his lips leaning on his back and decided to make an excuse...

Hyunjin:"I do it as a hobby and I like the way you portray models, I'm an art student by the way and major in oil painting"