Chapter 2: Saving an Idol

Start from the beginning

RIser?: Come on, why won't you fight back? Hahahaha!

(Suddenly he sees a certain idol and a bodyguard.)

Riser?: Hehe, let's see how those two will fare.

(Riser throws his metal rod at the bodyguard's head, and it stabs through his skull, much to Ai's shock. He takes it off the bodyguard's head and prepares to assault Ai.)

Riser?: You're next.

(Suddenly someone kicks him away, and it's Eiichiro Hyoudou, who looks at the dead bodies before facing back at the alternate Riser.)

Eiichiro: You're a serial killer, aren't you?

Riser?: Bingo! Looks like you've earned a prize.

Eiichiro: Wanna fight? (pulls out his driver) Let's fight!

Riser?: Another Kamen Rider? Hehehe, this is getting interesting!

(He pulls out his Card Deck while Eiichiro places his driver on his waist.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

(He then pulls out the Boost Raise Buckle.)

Eiichiro: Time for you to shine, baby.

(He kisses the buckle before placing it on the driver.)

SET!

(The alternate Riser positions his Card Deck in front of the car's glass window, and a V-Buckle appears in his waist.)

Eiichiro/Riser?: Henshin!

BOOST! READY, FIGHT!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider Forms.)

Geats: Now, here comes the highlights!

(Ai gets shocked by seeing Kamen Rider Geats himself while Ouja cracks his neck.)

Ouja: (chuckles) This will be fun

(They charge at each other, but Ouja grabs him and throws him to the wall before hitting him with a dropkick which makes the  wall crumble. Geats gets up as Ouja pulls out a card and uses it.)

SWORD VENT!

(Ouja then charges at Geats and slashes him as the latter tries to punch him, but he blocks the attack before using another card.)

ADVENT!

(Venosnaker comes out of the window and tail swags Geats, sending him to crash into another wall.)

)