Chapter 12

Disclaimer: All One Punch Man characters belong to the creator, ONE.

_______

.

.

.

Chapter 12:
The Divine Power.

_______

Note from the Author: If you guys haven't seen it, I changed Chapter 11 again. You guys can check it out. I'm sorry that I've been rewriting these chapters, 'cause I just want them to connect, or make sense, for the final chapter, so that it'll be good enough to be an final chapter, and I'm also doing this for you guys because I love your supports and appreciations, I do love it, and I'm proud of it, even though I'm only doing this for a hobby and don't really care about celebrating so many votes or followers, I still love you guy's support. Thank you very much guys, I really do appreciate it. ❤️☺️👍 Anyways, you guys can start reading.

_______

Lucifah tried to punch Saitama, but he simply leaned back and dodges the punch from Lucifah, but the punch had energy in it too, so it releases a beam that eradicates half of the ship's interior, including Lucifah's soldiers.

'Whoa, that was close. I could've got sent away.' Saitama thought, while he's still bent backwards, until he looks at Lucifah, who was about to do a dropkick on him, but Saitama disappeared and reappears behind Lucifah, going to punch him from the back.

As Saitama was about to punch Lucifah from the back, Lucifah turns his head around to see Saitama about to punch him again, but he won't let that happen as he also disappears and reappears behind Saitama.

"I'M BEHIND YOU!" Lucifah proclaimed, while he punches Saitama from the back, as he sent him away.

After he punched Saitama away, Lucifah fired countless kicks and punches at our bald cape hero.

'I released the energy within myself to pull my speed and power passed my body's limits.' Lucifah thought, as he stopped throwing countless barrage attacks at Saitama, as he grabbed Saitama's red cape and starts spinning him around and throws him up on the ceiling.

Saitama went through the ceiling and onto the skies, as Lucifah teleported with him and started attacking Saitama again with countless barrage of attacks.

'The burden on my body is greater than losing my breath, it's a trump card only used in battles I want to settle quickly... This man made me want to throw my whole power at him.' Lucifah thought, while still throwing countless barrage attacks at Saitama, until Saitama was about to throw a punch at Lucifah, but he was too fast as Saitama missed him.