Chapter 8

Disclaimer: One Punch-Man characters belonged to ONE.

___

.

.

.

Chapter 8:
The Hellish Blizzard.

Hellish Blizzard, or just Blizzard, was just sitting on a chair in her small headquarters while thinking about the bald man who beat her and her top three henchmen.

'His strength... Soon, I will have him, I will let him be in my group, I will be on top, and I will be unstoppable!' She thought, as she had a smirk on her face.

Quick Time Skip.
In Saitama's apartment.

As per usual, he is just reading manga, except he was shirtless while wearing pajamas. Mosquito Girl was blushing a little bit, she didn't except him to be this ripped, she was looking at him.

'I didn't expect him to be this...' She thought, while in her perspective, Saitama was in his serious look while admiring his abs and muscles.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Saitama asked, as she looked away quickly while still blushing.

"N-Nothing! I-I just thought there was a bug... Bugging you! Yeah heheh..." She replied nervously, while she made a bug joke so that Saitama thinks she was making a pun, since she was once a bug.

"What do you me- Ohhh... I get it, hehehehehehe. That was a good one actually." He said, as Mosquito Girl sighed in relief.

"Y-Yeah, totally! Hehehe..." She replied nervously.

"Actually, I'm kinda jealous, that was really a good one, I'll give you that." He said.

"What do you mean? Do you also make bug puns?" She asked.

"Yeah, but most of them are bad, and I regretted a joke I made when I first met Genos. I made a bug joke when he got rid of those mosquitoes you launched back then." He said, while Mosquito Girl had a flashback when she was fighting the cyborg. "But don't apologize, we already knew that you were forced, and do it for survival." He added.

"Yeah, it was a bad memory, but it doesn't matter anymore, I'm glad to be out of that abomination of a organization." She replied.

"And you're lucky to live with me." He added, as Mosquito Girl blushes all of the sudden.

"W-What's that supposed to mean...?" She asked nervously.

"I'm a kind hearted guy, y'know? What's wrong with that?" He replied and asked.

"N-Nothing, I-I'm just thankful that you let me live here." She said while she hid her face from blushing, while she also had a small smile.

"You're welcome." He replied with an innocent smile, as he standed up and goes over to his closet.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Going to the supermarket." He replied simply.

"Again? You always go grocery shopping, why do you always do this?" She asked.