"Miss Lan Wei told me personally." As if he was afraid that Ruan Sui wouldn't believe it, Lu Xing pursed his lips, lowered his head and muttered in a low voice, "Instructor, you should feel it."

  Ruan Sui touched his chin and resisted the urge to touch his ears. A smile flashed through his glazed eyes: "Well, I feel it, but -"

  "But what?" Upon hearing the turn of events, Lu Xing's heart skipped a beat.

  "But that's okay. She also doesn't like others. We can give it a try, and it can just block out those rotten romances. If she likes someone in the future, it won't be too late for us to break up peacefully. If she ever liked me , I will marry her."

  "Instructor, no. You can't try with her, you can't marry her." Lu Xing was anxious. Thinking of the cooperation between his instructor and Lan Wei in his previous life, he felt sour, even if it was fake. In this life, I can't let the instructor choose this method again, otherwise he will drown himself in jealousy.

  "Oh? What can't I do? I'm going to get married sooner or later." Ruan Sui didn't know what Lu Xing was thinking, and seeing the emotions exposed by his doggy ears, he continued to tease him in a good mood.

  "Just, I just can't." Lu Xing didn't expect that because he didn't want to discredit Lan Wei's impression in Ruan Sui's mind. After all, the girl had helped him a lot in his previous life and was considered someone he cared about. As a result, his kindness dug a hole for him. Suddenly I felt confused.

  Ruan Sui held back his laughter and held his chin with his hands to see when Lu Xing would react, but he was hugged tightly by the person who ran into his arms.

  "Instructor, you can't try it with Miss Lan Wei, have you forgotten? Major Ruan knows our 'relationship'. If you make it official to Miss Lan Wei again, Major Ruan will think you are a loser. If word spreads, Yes, it's bad for your reputation."

  "You, since you have used me to deceive Major Ruan, you can naturally use me to deceive others, so that you will not have a bad reputation."

  [The author has something to say]

  Ruan Sui: Playing with dogs is the most fun.

  Lu Xing: It seems like I fell into the trap, but it seems like I didn't.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-07 22:57:01~2023-02-08 21:29:10~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Tumi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 44 Seduction

  Ruan Sui was stunned by the cheating person who suddenly rushed into his arms and the words he said, and in an instant he felt confused about whether to laugh or cry again.

  He didn't expect that Lu Xing was still a bit quick-witted. He didn't realize that he said he was dating Lan Wei just to tease him. Instead, he drew inferences from what he said and wanted to declare his sovereignty to everyone.

  Well, it was an oath of sovereignty. It was different from today's covert oath of sovereignty. It was a blatant one that made everyone clear.

  In this way, he must be tied to the big dog hiding in his arms. But it is a good way.

  Raising his eyebrows, Ruan Sui stroked the back of Lu Xing's head and continued teasing him with a smile: "If I use you as a shield, wouldn't that ruin your love? You won't be able to pursue the person you really like when you meet him in the future. "