"Instructor?" There was a hint of hesitation in Lu Xing's voice.

  "Um?"

  "Well...it's just-"

  "What's wrong?" Seeing Lu Xing hesitate and say nothing, Ruan Sui asked with a smile, "What do you want to say? Or do you think I just took advantage of you?"

  "No, no, no." Lu Xing shook his head repeatedly, "I just feel so warm, and I still want to—"

  "What else are you thinking about?" Ruan Sui tilted his head and looked at the big boy in front of him, with a confusing voice, "Tell me, if you don't tell me, how will the instructor know?"

  Lu Xing took a deep breath, thinking that he would starve the brave to death and starve the timid. Taking advantage of the instructor's soft heart and high success rate, he could take advantage.

  "Just, I just want the instructor to kiss me." Lu Xing pretended to be shy and muttered, "This feeling is wonderful and warm. I have never felt this kind of warmth from anyone else."

  As if he was afraid that Ruan Sui wouldn't believe it, Lu Xing repeated: "Never, not even Huaiyu, really, I -"

  "Shh-" Ruan Sui put his fingers between Lu Xing's lips, a flash of distress appearing in his eyes.

  Thinking of Lu Xing saying that his eyeballs were pierced, Ruan Sui kissed Lu Xing on the eyes.

  "It doesn't hurt anymore," Ruan Sui coaxed, "Your eyes are very beautiful, and you won't be hurt in the future. Even if you are hurt, I will still be there."

  "Yeah." Lu Xing nodded obediently with his eyes closed.

  "Okay, it's time to rest." Ruan Sui felt relieved when he saw that Lu Xing's mood was no longer as stagnant as when he told Ruan Yuqi about his experience. He pushed Lu Xing to lie down on the bed and covered him with a quilt.

  "You go to bed first, I have something to do with Ruan Yuqi."

  Lu Xing grabbed the corner of Ruan Sui's clothes as he stood up and walked out, a little reluctant to let go. He wanted Ruan Sui to accompany him.

  Ruan Sui pulled it twice but didn't move. He sat back on the bed and looked at Lu Xing quietly, who still had a trace of childishness on his face. He suddenly tapped Lu Xing's forehead and said, "Little liar."

  Lu Xing said nothing.

  Ruan Sui chuckled: "Do you remember what you said when you wanted me to accompany you in the No. 6 base hospital?"

  Lu Xing blinked, recalling what happened that night along with Ruan Sui's words, and slowly released his hand holding the corner of Ruan Sui's clothes.

  "Remember?" Ruan Sui suppressed a smile, "If someone said that I feel like an older brother to you, then you would be lying. Aren't you a little liar?"

  "Instructor, stop talking."

  Lu Xing was really embarrassed this time. He didn't expect Ruan Sui to still remember his casual remark that made him miserable. Now that Ruan Sui specifically mentioned it, he felt a little embarrassed.

  "Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Ruan Sui said, "I have something to do with Ruan Yuqi. You go to bed first. There will be a lot of challenges waiting for you tomorrow."

  After saying that, Ruan Sui pulled the quilt up again, covered Lu Xing, turned off the light, leaving only a night light with warm orange light to accompany Lu Xing, and then stood up and left the room.