He wanted to stay with Lu Xing for a while and help Lu Xing sort out his mental energy. I hope that by doing this, I can delay the explosion of the "time bomb" in Lu Xing's body.

  Of course, it was undeniable that he had "bad intentions" towards Lu Xing. He wanted to do something while Lu Xing was sleeping, and also wanted to see if Lu Xing would still hold him in his arms and sleep.

  Lu Xing is the most special person he has met in so many years. He admitted that he had a crush on Lu Xing, and he had it since the first time they met, when that beautiful spiritual body showed a reassuring expression after seeing him.

  He didn't want to miss any opportunity, even if Lu Xing's feelings for him were not clear yet.

  "What, you have nothing to say?" Seeing Ruan Sui not speaking, Ruan Yuqi looked at him with a sneer.

  Ruan Sui raised his eyes and looked at the closed door, knowing that Ruan Yuqi would not give up until he explained. Just when he was about to admit it, he thought that Lu Xing's spiritual body could help Lu Xing strengthen his five senses.

  He turned to look at Ruan Yuqi, who was looking at him with an angry expression. He suddenly brightened up, stretched out his hand to grab Ruan Yuqi's collar, and dragged him to the basement.

  "Hey, hey, hey - Ruan Sui, what are you doing?" Ruan Yuqi struggled, but to no avail, and soon the two of them disappeared into the living room.

  At this time, Lu Xing, who was eavesdropping on the conversation between the two in the room, listened to the voices of the two in the living room slowly disappearing, and cautiously opened the door.

  After seeing that there was really no one in the living room, Lu Xing closed the door expressionlessly, then silently squatted on the floor and buried his face in his arms.

  After a while, a small voice sounded in the room.

  "Why didn't the instructor help me prepare my room? Is it because I will go back to school tomorrow? Or, or -" the voice gradually weakened, Lu Xing's ears slowly turned red, and his head buried lower and lower.

  On the other side, Ruan Yuqi was dragged into the basement by Ruan Sui, howling all the way.

  The basement of Ruan Sui's house is very large and spacious. It was originally used to store fitness equipment and serve as a small training ground for Ruan Sui to train his physical fitness.

  Now all the training equipment in this small training ground has been put aside, and the entire training ground is filled with various experimental equipment. Part of it was moved from Ruan Yuqi's house, and part of it was prepared by Ruan Sui for Ruan Yuqi before.

  "Quick, let me go. Do you still remember that I am your brother? Don't pick my collar at every turn." Ruan Yuqi struggled to escape from Ruan Sui's hands.

  Just when Ruan Yuqi thought he was about to succeed, Ruan Sui suddenly let go, and Ruan Yuqi slapped his face down directly on the ground.

  Ruan Yuqi: "......"

  "Ruan Sui, why do you always do this? My nose is broken, you have to compensate me." After a long time, Ruan Yuqi lay on the ground and said dullly.

  "Ruan Yuqi, why are you still so unimproved and always knocked down by this trick?" Ruan Sui kicked Ruan Yuqi who was lying on the ground and refused to get up, "Don't pretend to be dead, and don't try to blackmail me. With such a thick carpet, You can't break the bridge of your nose."

  Ruan Yuqi sat up angrily: "If you have something you can't say above, you have to come down below."

  "Aren't you curious about my feelings for Lu Xing?"