"Lu Xing!" Ruan Sui's voice was urgent, "Get out of the way, you are injured."

  Lu Xing shook his head stubbornly, hugged Ruan Sui tighter, and shouted in a low voice: "Don't move, it's still there."

  "What?" Ruan Sui stopped struggling.

  Lu Xing's voice was hoarse: "The mutant that escaped in the surveillance video has been in the sewer."

  Ruan Sui reacted: "They used this method to sneak into the imperial capital. Now they are in trouble."

  But it's troublesome. The entire imperial capital is under an electromagnetic shield. Only the underground, that is, the sewers, were not covered.

  There are two reasons. First, the electromagnetic shield consumes too much energy. Even the Imperial Capital cannot fully guarantee such a large energy supply. If the electromagnetic shield fails due to a sudden lack of energy supply, it would be better to make a choice from the beginning.

  Second, the Imperial Capital is located inland. Although sewers are accessible in all directions, the water content is not a good place for water-type mutants to live.

  Water-type mutants are huge and cannot survive without water. This is especially true for mutants in the ocean. It is not to mention that water-type mutants will crawl into the city from the sewage pipes and cause harm to mankind. Moreover, the water used by every household now contains chemicals that are harmless to humans but annoying to mutants.

  Mutants will usually retreat voluntarily after smelling it. Even if they don't retreat, there are radars detecting mutant energy everywhere in the city. As soon as the radar sounds, special operations forces will appear within the radar range to eliminate the invading mutants.

  Therefore, although the electromagnetic shield does not extend to the bottom, there has been no problem for hundreds of years.

  No one could have imagined that this balance would be broken today, and the reason for breaking it is that water-type creatures have legs and can survive on land.

  Also, it is very likely that they, like the Ghost King Vine that Lu Xing met before, have evolved the ability to evade the abnormal energy detection radar.

  If there is more than one mutant of this kind, then in the future, the Imperial Capital, no, not just the Imperial Capital, but all bases will have guillotines hanging from the ceiling and be in danger at any time.

  Ruan Sui frowned and asked Lu Xing solemnly: "You said before that only one of these things will survive after it splits, is it true?"

  He had been distracted by the code in the video that Lu Xing pointed out before, and forgot to ask Lu Xing how he knew only one could survive.

  Lu Xing did not answer. He covered Ruan Sui's mouth with his right hand and reached out to Ruan Sui's lower back with his left hand. He carefully drew out the weapon that Ruan Sui carried with him and that the current commander-in-chief Xuan Changming asked weapons master Yaqi to customize for Ruan Sui. come out.

  The weapon was a soft long silver belt like a satin belt, shining with fine phosphorescence in the night. Ruan Sui usually wears it around his waist as a decoration. People who are not close to him will only think that it is a belt.

  Under Ruan Sui's surprised gaze, Lu Xing held one end of the long belt and shook it hard. The long belt straightened immediately, and the blades on both sides glowed.

  Lu Xing smiled brightly at Ruan Sui, and under the cold reflection of the weapon, he struck Ruan Sui on the head in the air!

  "Ah-"