My eyes water even more this time and I'm internally begging for it to stop.

I lean against the wall again and i have no idea how long has passed before i hear the cafe door open. 

I hope it's Lewis and not some random person breaking in.

I open my eyes just as Lewis comes in and he immediately rushes over to kneel down in front of me.

"Hey, you okay."

"Fantastic." I say sarcastically trying to give him a small smile- this seems to easy the worry in his eyes.

"I'll take you home yeah?" Lewis offers and i nod, eager to get home and rest.

I try to push up on one of my hands but it's still very shaky so i give up pretty quickly.

"Come on sweetheart." Lewis softly whispers as he places his two hands on my waist gently and swiftly picks me up, he places me on my feet but still keeps on arm wrapped around my waist to support me.

We slowly walk through the cafe towards the exit "Where's the keys?" He asks and i point behind at a spot behind the counter and start walking in that direction.

I grab the keys and lock the cafe behind us after turning off all the lights. Lewis helps me into the passenger seat of his car- a different mercedes this time, i start to wonder how many cars he has.

"Sorry if you were busy." I say when Lewis starts driving, the quiet music coming through the radio which soothes me.

"Don't worry, it was nothing important- just a small meeting." He reassures me and i hum in response.

"Can you drive slower please." I mumble, I'm focusing so hard- trying not to throw up in his car.

I want the car to go slower so i don't throw up but i also want him to drive faster so I get home quicker- with less chance to throw up in his car.

"Just 5 minutes." He murmurs softly and i keep my eyes closed, nodding my head- unsure if he even seen me do it.

My leg starts nervously bouncing up and down, i open my eyes and focus on the cars driving past us, it all becoming a blur of colour.

We finally reach my house and Lewis comes to my door to help me out.

He leads me into my living room and guides me to sit down on my couch, carefully helping me sit down.

"I'll grab you some stuff." Lewis tells me as he walks off.

I lie down on the couch, grabbing the remote i turn the tv on, there's nothing on tv so i decide to go on Netflix.

I'm aimlessly scrolling through Netflix when Lewis returns.

I watch as he places down a large glass of water with ice, a slice of plain toast, and some blueberries.

"These are good foods to eat after throwing up to settle your stomach."

I feel sick even thinking about eating "I definitely won't be able to eat anything right now."

"Lilah, you're really weak." He says softly as he takes the blanket that was in his other hand and places it down over me as he comes to sit next to my head on the couch.

"I'll try later." I say softly as I take a big sip of water to clear my throat a little bit and make it feel less dry and scratchy.

Just as I'm about to lie back down I feel a knot in my stomach, I quickly stand up- letting the blanket fall off me as I rush to the toilet.

Luckily it's close, I immediately go on my knees and lean over the toilet.

Almost instantly I feel a hand pulling my hair back, as another comes to rest on my back in soothing circles.

"You're okay." He keeps caressing my back.

I wipe my mouth just Incase anything got on it and lean back- accidentally leaning into Lewis's chest, who stabilises me quickly.

"You okay to go back to the couch?" He almost whispers and I nod- my throat feeling even dryer now.

He helps me stand up and we go back to the couch, I take a quick sip of water. This time when I lay down though my head goes to rest on Lewis's lap.

He places a hand on top of my head and gently runs his fingers through my hair, instantly calming my racing heartbeat.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks as he takes the remote I left on the armchair of the couch.

"You can pick." I say and close my eyes as he scrolls through Netflix, his fingers still tracing patterns on my head.

He must pick something from my continue watching because the next thing I hear is Brooklyn nine-nine, I open my eyes and see it's playing from where I last watched it.

"Have you ever seen this?" I ask curiously and he only replies "Nah."

"It's funny, you'll probably like it." I say before pausing realising I'm rewatching and I'm already on season 3.

"Wait- we might as well watch it from season 1." I suggest and look up at him through my eyelashes, he smiles down at me.

"Good idea."

a/n

hope you liked the chapter, please vote and comment if you did xo

Leave anything you want to see in the comments