Of LOVE

•2months later•
Toni

I was on my way home with the girls we had just gotten off by the airport and now we're heading home, I couldn't wait to see Aaliyah, I missed her so much!

Trina: I can't wait to see that little chubby kitty kat! *smiling*

Toni: Why do yall call her kitty kat?

Trina: Because she loves Hello Kitty, I mean her room is Hello Kitty everywhere, almost all her clothes are Hello Kitty so yeah! She even has a Hello Kitty teddy bear named Kitty

Toni: Oh the one she showed us over face-time *smiles*

Towanda: *laughs*

Trina: Yes that one! I can't believe she's so big, and she walks and says ma! Aww...

•20minutes later•
We had just arrived I got out the car and headed upstairs, I opened the door and didn't see anyone out a big ass flyer that said "WELCOME HOME BRAXTONS"

Toni: Hello!! Anybody home!! Tamar, mommy, Liyah!!

Aaliyah: Ma!! *runs to Toni*

Tamar: *gets up* Damn she blew the cover! You shouldn't have yelled but anyways

Toni: *kneels down* Hi my baby! *stretches her arms wide open*

Aaliyah ran right into my arms, I picked her up and she just wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, then she kissed my cheek*

Toni: I missed you so much!!

Evelyn: We were actually gonna yell out "SURPRISE" but when you called her name she just knew it was you and ran right for you

Toni: That's because she loves her 21year old mommy!! Am I right *wiggles her nose*

Aaliyah: *wiggles nose too*

Toni: *smiles at her* I missed you so much!!

Trina: Toni stop baby hogging!! Geez!!

Toni: *laughs* I just missed my little princess so much! But am home now!! *smiles*

Trina: I can't wait to have a baby so I can baby hog him or her

Towanda&Evelyn: *laugh*

Toni: Ok fine! Let's see, Liyah do you wanna go to Aunty Trina?

Aaliyah: *nods head-no*

Toni: *bursts out laughing* Am sorry I told her to do that! *laughs harder* Here *handing her to Trina*

Trina: Thank you! Hi kitty kat! *wiggles nose*

Aaliyah: *wiggles nose back*

Tamar: *drops jaw* What!!? Mommy did you see that, she wiggled her nose at Trina and she knows me longer! Trader!! *says to Liyah/sits on couch with her arms folded and her bottom lip pocked out*

Toni: *laughs* Am so exhausted and am starving!! I wanna eat, mommy did you make any food?

Towanda: Yeah am gonna die from hunger! *walks into kitchen*

Evelyn: There's tacos in the over, I bought them at the grocery store, so am just heating them up now

Toni: Good because I really need food like that in my life! Where's Kenny?

Evelyn: He was here about an hour ago, before his girlfriend came to get him, because she was worried about him

Toni: She's really obsessed the man! I mean- I wasn't even like that at all am still not

Tamar: Well that's because you ain't got him!

Tamar did have her point, I stuck my tongue out at her and leaned over the kitchen counter making faces at Liyah, who was standing on the couch bouncing griping on the top edge, making the exact same faces as me!

Toni: *laughing at Liyah*

Aaliyah: Ma! *holding her hands out for Toni to pick her up/still bouncing on the sofa*

That's the only word she could say so far, so everything is ma or hello, I went over to her and picked her up, she then pointed to Tamar I don't know what for

Toni: Tamar what did you do to my baby?

Tamar: Me!!? She's the one that sold out! We've been best friends for 5whole months and out of those months she hasn't even wiggled her nose at me once and here Trina come and she... I can't explain ask your baby what happened *looks away/mad*

Toni: *laughs* Aww sorry Tamar!! See Aaliyah says she's sorry too!

Trina: Aww look at her Tamar!

Tamar: Ok fine! I forgive you! *walks to Toni&Aaliyah*

Well Tamar finally forgave Liyah, and now their playing together again! *smiling at them*