Original Characters

Korean:  Lastname, Firstname. 

Hwan Chaeyoung. 18years. She/her. 168cm. 
- She's kind of closed off but will not hesitate to speak what's on her mind. 
- You hurt her, she will severely injure you (When she can). 
- She has her license but didn't get a car in Korea because she couldn't be bothered. 
- She has a fake ID. 
- She went to Oxford Academy in California originally but due to rumours and being exploited, she dropped out, enrolled into Camden School For Girls in the United Kingdom and finished her education there. After graduating, she decided (with encouragement from her parents) to enrol into Hanjong High School, to keep her busy. Her parents arranged an agreement with the Principle and faculty staff. 

Hwan Junghee

Hwan Junghee. 24years. He/him. 188cm. 
- Makeup and skincare is his entire personality. 
- He's quite protective of his baby sister, mostly due to their separation during schooling. 
- He was the one who got the fake ID for his sister. 
- He has his license too, and actually bothered to get a car in Korea. 
- He studied at Stanford University for his Engineering degree, and then studied at USC Thornton School of Music, Master of Music, to able to teach music with merit. 
- He has an estate and property in LA, but due to his job in Korea, he only visits during the holidays and breaks.