They walked to the back past a couple people going straight to dd's room. They opened the door revealing Dd, Ddot, Notti, Jay, and a bigger boy Tora had never seen before sitting around the room passing two blunts around.

As the door opened the boys looked up at the girls as they stood in the doorway. They walked further into the room shutting the door. Lora went to dd sitting on his lap and Tora went and sat beside Jay on the beanbag.

Over the past month the two would hang out more whenever the group did. Jay had quickly become something like a boy best friend to Tora. He was still quiet and to his self but he would come out more when she was around.

"Heyyyy bestie" She hugged Jay rocking side to side making him laugh and wrap his arms around her hugging back.

"Wassup Tora" He passed her the blunt letting her take it and hit it.

"My bad, Y'all this our oldest brother J-star, J, this my sis Tora and my girlfriend Lora" Dd introduced the girls as they waved at J-star who greeted them back dapping them up.

"So you the shorty got my lil brother head gone" He teased Lora'lei making her smile and look at dd who was trying to hide his blush.

"Yeah that's me, let me know if it's anybody else so I can show my entire black ass" She grabbed dd's jaw kissing his cheek making a smile cover his face.

"I got you sis, he ain't gon play with you" He laughed shaking his head at the couple.

"I'm so excited, I've never been to a Dominican families thanksgiving I know y'all gets downnnn" Tora dragged as they laughed at her knowing she wasn't lying.

"Nah I'm ready to go to your house, I know Mama Kyla throwing down" Ddot rubbed his stomach. He was obsessed with the lady's cooking and ate her food no matter what she cooked. She always made anything taste good to him.

"She said she already gon have your plate ready" He danced in his seat already knowing he was in for something good.

The group sat in the room smoking and talking while Notti laid in dd's bed on his phone. Melz came and told them they were getting ready to eat making them all move to the kitchen.

Their family stood around the kitchen. Tora slightly became nervous from the amount of people but she kept her nerves at bay.

"Reunámonos para que podamos orar" Crimsley spoke catching everyone's attention as they gathered around the larger table taking each others hand. She had met the boys mother a few weeks back when the woman came home to them in her living room. She was a sweet lady and Tora loved her. She grabbed Lora's hand and Lora grabbed DD's hand with her other.

She felt someone tug at her right hand. Looking to her side she saw Notti. He motioned to everyone taking hands as she nodded finally understanding. He grabbed her hand as they bowed their heads letting Crimsley take over.

"Hoy te agradecemos por permitir que nuestros familiares y amigos se reúnan, te agradecemos que todos estén aquí sanos y salvos, te pedimos que nos cuides y envíes amor a aquellos que no pueden estar aquí hoy y oramos por buena salud. y paz sobre nuestra familia. Amén" She ended making everyone lift their heads.

"Amen" Everyone repeated after letting each others hands go.

The food on the table consisted of pernil, concón, moro de guandules, ensalada rusa, deviled eggs, and much more.

Tora filled her plate with what she wanted to try. She grabbed her something to drink before she went back into dd's room where the group was since the kitchen, dining, and living room was crowded.