Near horn or there

There is something missing from our world. The amazing animals that time has left behind. But what if we could bring them back? What if extinction didn't have to be forever? we're going back in time on a safari with a difference, as wildlife adventurer Nigel Marvin plunges into prehistory to rescue creatures on the brink of extinction. His plan is to bring them back to the safety of the present day to give them a second chance.

This time, Nigel is traveling back to prehistoric Mongolia to save the largest land mammal the earth has ever seen.

Welcome to the ultimate wildlife sanctuary, welcome to prehistoric park.

From Martha the wooly mammoth to a pride of saber tooth tigers, the prehistoric park is home to a multitude of prehistoric mammals as well as several modern day mammals from Cheeto the cheetah and a herd of elephants. But the park is ready for a few more warm blooded residents.

Nigel can be seen sitting in his jeep watching two Black rhinoceros through his binoculars. "These are our resident Black rhinoceros Zimbabwe and Kenya." The Camera view changes to Nigels binoculars point of view. "These beautiful creatures are slaughtered everyday for their ivory horns." he pauses, "So we have to have extra security around their enclosure incase of poachers." A ranger with a gun can be seen behind the rhinos as they graze. The Elasmatherium walks past the jeep towards the black rhinos. "Hes very happy here with his futuristic relatives."

Nigel saved the Elasmotherium during a visit to the ice age. Nigel now hopes to add another species of prehistoric rhino to the prehistoric park.

"Rhinos are such an amazing type of mammal that I've decided my next target species will be one of their many prehistoric relatives. With a history spanning millions of years there are several candidates from the mighty brontotherium to the famous wooly rhino but it has to be one of their most unusual and rather spectacular ancestors Paraceratherium, the largest land mammal to ever walk the earth.'' The elasmotherium snout releases a thick cloud of steam causing Kenya to move away from Zimbabwe.

"Paraceratherium didn't look at all like its relatives. It was hairless like Kenya and Zimbabwe but had no horns. Unlike the elasmotherium it lived in the open plains of prehistoric Mongolia and lived a lifestyle more fitting to a giraffe than a rhinoceros."

With Paraceratheriums impressive size Nigel is going to ensure their enclosure has enough space.

Bob can be seen at mammoth mount feeding Martha the mammoth and her adoptive african elephant herd family. He holds out a handful of fruit to the ice age giant who swiftly rakes it from him using her trunk, which makes Bob's face break into a smile. "I'll never tire of that," he says, visibly beaming.

"Due to the sheer size of the Paraceratherium, we've decided to expand Mammoth Mount by three times its current size.""this to allow them enough room to roam without wanting to break out of their enclosure like the titanosaurs did."

Bob begins to have flashbacks of the incident causing him to zone out, that is until Martha ruffles what little hair remains on his head.

"Oh sorry I must have zoned out as I was saying Nigel and Susanna think the elephant herd and the Paraceratherium have enough space here now to live here in harmony and the silver lining is all I have to do is expand the paddock and build a shelter for them to sleep in at night." He passes Martha the last of the fruit from his bucket and begins to walk down towards the holding pens.

Alough Bob may not need to build an enclosure for the Paraceratherium its highly unlikely Nigel will be able to resist the strange and wonderful creatures that inhabited prehistoric mongolia 25 million years ago.