Chapter 7 - Of Past and Future/Light-God goes to School

Começar do início

Y/N: "At least he didn't belong to a shady organization Kurumi. . ."

Kurumi(Risen): "Still!! my instincts were right!"

Y/N: "Anyways. . . who are you guys? you guys haven't introduced yourself"

Kotori: "I'm the Head Commander Itsuka Kotori."

Reine: "I'm Reine Murasame, Head Analyst for Rotatoskr."

Y/N: "Alrighty then. . ."

Suddenly, a feminine voice yells out along with a more quiet and meek voice including a robotic voice of Chuni. Yoshino looks at what Tohka has in her hands.

Chuni(Ghost): "OI! LET ME GO!!"

Tohka: "Look it's one of those drone thingies!"

Yoshino: "It looks like a toy. . ."

Yoshinon: "It looks super cuddly no bigger than me!"

Kurumi notices Tohka forcibly holding Chuni and she gets up and runs toward her. She snatches Chuni from Tohka's hands and brings her toward Kurumi's chest protecting her Ghost.

 She snatches Chuni from Tohka's hands and brings her toward Kurumi's chest protecting her Ghost

Tohka: "Hey! I was looking at that!"

Kurumi(Risen): "You don't grab my Ghost like that!"

Chuni(Ghost): "WAH! KURUMI! THANK YOU!! HER STRENGTH WAS UNNATURAL!! I THOUGHT I WAS IN A HYDRAULIC PRESS!!"

Kurumi(Risen): "Shshshsh it's ok, I got you now."

Chuni floats on top of Kurumi's palms, her shell glowing with radiant white light reforming the slightly dent parts of her shell. At the same time, Kurumi comforts the scared Ghost.

Yoshino: "Woah, it can talk just like you Yoshinon. . ."

Yoshinon: "You're right Yoshino, but I'm better!"

Tohka stomps in front of Kurumi, extending her hand out.

Tohka: "Hey! Give it back I was looking at it first!"

Kurumi(Risen): "What? What do you mean!? this is my Ghost you don't just take someone's best friend!"

Kotori and Reine look at Kurumi with eyes that signify their interest.

Tohka: "I found it first! so I should be able to look at it!"

Kurumi(Risen): "No!"

Tohka: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Uh. . ."

Reine: "Tohka, you can't just demand something that belongs to someone else."

Tohka: "Bu-But!"

Reine: "No buts, here come with me, let's talk."

Tohka: "Ok. . ."

Reine takes Tohka to another room to talk about the importance of not demanding things that are not yours. Kotori sighs in annoyance as she looks back to Y/N.