sudden confession

Jerome view of the first chapter.

,,kalaisha" Jay said suddenly, looking in my direction ,,what about her? " I asked carefully ,,wenn will you leave her be?" He asks focusing back on the video game ,,I dunno man I just love how she acts wenn I tease her" I say truthfully ,,man I don't think she likes it" he says pausing the video game.
,,fuck your right but there is no other way I can make her notice me jay'' I speak burying my head in my hands
I was scared that after I'd stop teasing her that she would forget about me and wenn I tried to speak to her casually she'd always tell me off I was too embarrassed to admit this to jay.
,,nigga that's on you but I don't think she's gonna keep dealing with you no more'' jay says ending the conversation and turning the video game back on.
After that my alarm rung for 6am we were playing video games the whole night I sighed got up and opened my bag with clothes. I had decided to put on a plain ,white T-shirt and a black hood,with some blue baggy jeans and my black airforces with some chains.
Jay had gotten ready too he wore some grey joggers, black airforces, and a black hoodie.
,,kehlani, Jayden,jerome come down for breakfast slow ass niggas this is a gahnian house hold and not a white one" Jay's mom Shouted ,,dayum I'm lucky I'm not gahnian" I teased than me and jay marched down the stairs we ate plantains and toast with eggs.
Afterwards, kehlani informed us that kalaisha's brother was going to drive us too school that meant kalaisha was going to be there too I grinned and thought of how I'd approach her this time.
Time 7:30am..
Me jay and kehlani waited outside the house I noticed kehlani have a faint blush on her face she looked stupid so I walked up yo her and whispered
,,why tf are you blushing like that?" She looked my direction and she furrowed her eyebrows ,,does it concern you Mr hottie" she says teasingly I liked her for being a thruthful person but I had eyes for another person whose lies could kill.
,,is it because of Jermaine?" I stated the obvious ,,no it's not" she stammered ,,stop lying and isn't he like 4years older than you?".
,,no 5 he's 21 and I'm 16 it's so sad cuz he's really the love of my life" she said
Pouting ,,ewww sis ain't that gross" jay laughed I had forgotten he was around he was really quite some times. Soon the black Mercedes arrived i smirked I was excited do see kalaisha ,,hi bbg I hope yall have space for 3" kehlani spoke up ,,yeah for sure" Jermaine answerd smiling at kehlani had that stupid look on her face again but I ignore it ,,hey kalaisha" Jay speaks up ,,yeah sorry yall get in" sh elooked tired and annoyed probably because of me?
I decide to sit close to her, kehlani sat at the front and jay sat in the back with me and kalaisha I looked over at kalaisha she fixated her gaze on the window completely ignoring me.
,,jerome can't you sit somewhere else like switch with kehlani or sum" she finally spoke I loved her attitude I smirked and licked my lips then I said ,,make me"...
She rolled her eyes in response, which triggered my flirty side.
I shift closer to her and move my lips toward her ear then I whisper ,,if you roll your eyes like that one more time I'll give you a real reason to roll them to the very back" I smirked and shifted down towards her neck then gave it a soft kiss before pulling away and starting a conversation with jay.
Once the car was parked in school kalaisha was the first out the car and dragged kehlani with her cute.
,,ey jerome" Jermaine spoke me and jay pause walking back towards the car ,,yeah?" I ask ,,take care of my sister" he finally said and then parked out the parking lot wired really me and jay made our way into the school building ,,baby" we hear a familiar voice speak it was Jay's girlfriend Alejandra Jay's face lit up once he spotted her ,,uh jerome gtg" he said before picking her up infront of everybody and rushing away wired.
My bestfriend ditched me and I was alone great I walked down the hallways till I reached a locker kalaishas locker to be exact I remember entering kehlanis room once and I saw notes on her wall one of them was kalaishas locker code cuz kehlani didn't have her own locker.
I went over to the locker and tipped in her code 1212006. Somehow, her code was my birthday.
I open her locker. There were pictures of me? Few of kehlani and one of her and jay with Alejandra and Jermaine.
Wired on mine, there was a small heart. I grinned and looked at her schedule she had math next, so I grabbed her math books, closed the locker, and waited for her to come.
I looked up and saw her going my way. When she spotted me, she quickly turned around and walked away. I jog up to her ,,wait up, kalaisha. " I spoke and slung my arm over her shoulder ,, wtf do you want jerome can't you see that I don't want to talk to you?" She speaks angrily ,,you think you can just run that pretty mouth of yours wherever you want?" I say teasingly she bit down on her lip with a faint blush on her face ,,if you bite your lip one more time I'll do it for you.." I tease again
,,jerome I'm late for class's tommorrow is the last day of school and I don't want you to ruin my mood" she says statting the obvious
,,wait here are your books" I shove the books in her arms ,,how did you get into my locker... Did you see the uh pictures?" She asked, panicked. I smirked, as response and jogged away.