chapter 3

Anne POV
I gasped,  we were in front of a huge mansion. " who's is this? " I asked wiping my face clean of tears.

" it's my mom's house,  I want to introduce you to her. I think she'll like you.

Ding dong. A lady in her 40s stood there with a worried face on. I hid behind yoongi. We went inside and sat down I sat next to him

" hey mom" he casually said. " Min Yoongi you haven't called nor visited is this a way how to treat your mother?" she scolded. " sorry " he shrugged.  " who's that behind you? " she asked curiously. " oh mom this is my step sis Anne " she stared at me. Then she did something that surprised us.
She

Slapped

Me

Hard on the face in front of Oppa. I fell on the floor as tears were burning my cheeks. " what the hell was that for?" he screeched at his mom " her and her worthless mom are the reason your appa doesn't see you or me. They ruined our lives  !" she screached back. " it was your bloody fault he left! " he shouted. 

I just sat there in a heap on the floor with tears flooding my eyes. Suga picked me up and took me to the car. " I'm sorry,  I don't know what's gotten in to her she's usually cheery in front of other people? " I just wiped my tears and hugged him. We just stayed in that position until he kissed my forehead and we headed back to the dorm. 

When we got there everyone was asleep. I slept on one side of the bed and he slept on the other. I didn't want him to sleep on the floor and he didn't want me to sleep in the floor so we came up with this.

I woke up the next morning with cameras flashing in my face. It was v and jimin. They were taking a pic of me and suga sleeping in one bed. " you guys do know that I'm his sister? " they both gasped and woke suga up. " hyung you didn't tell us she was your sister!" they whined. " well now you know so shut up and let me sleep " he moaned back. The pouted and got out the room shouting " yoongis got a sister!  Yoongis got a sister!"

I then got ready for my new school. I got in my uniform and went down for breakfast.  I can't believe what I saw v was wearing the same uniform as me!  " yaaay we go to the same school!" he cheered. I could see the rest of them with jealous faces I gave each of them a hug. 

We ate brekky and went school. The were a lot if people there and I could'nt see v anywhere. Then I felt a hand grab my wrist. And dragged me out of the crowd. You are going to follow me in every single lesson and sit next to me arasso?" I nodded as a reply.  The bell rang and we made our way to class.

***********************************

Heloo wasup I'll update very soon. 

Vote and comment ^.^
Anoor04