chapter 2

Anne POV

We walked towards his shiny BMW and went shopping.

" oooh this looks nice" I wowed.

It was a shirt that had a sparkly BTS logo on it. " that's nice u want it? " I looked at the price

" no no it's ok! " I quickly replied.

" if it's the price don't worry I have enough money to buy the whole shopping center! " he smiled

"are you sure?" I made sure. He nodded.

I just squealed and gave it to him. He chuckled and went to pay. "Let's get some takeaway and take it back to the dorm. Ok?"

I just giggled and nodded.

After we got the yummy food we went to their dorm.

I got a little nervous, what if they don't like me. I mean the rest of BTS!

Well I don't have a bias I can't choose! I mean they are all so.... Hot!

Oppa ( Bro ) just chuckled. " the boys are crazy animals don't worry they'll love you, I'll get your stuff and move it to my dorm you'll sleep in MY room because I don't trust them." he smiled. I laughed and nodded.

I walked to the door and Oppa opened it. " I'm home! " he shouted.

I heard a BANG then everyone came and greeted him. " hey hyung!!"

they said.

then they looked at me. uh oh.

"hey is this your girlfriend because she's pretty!" Jin said me and Oppa blushed. "no no Pabo ( stupid / idiot)

J hope grabbed the food and ran to the kitchen.

Everyone followed. After arguing who gets what we sat down and ate.

Everyone was telling each other jokes and funny stories and everywhere was a mess.

I washed the dishes and hoovered. " don't do that I'll do it after!" Oppa scolded.

I just hugged him and cried. He reminded me of appa. " I'm sorry for scolding I won't do it again. " he said worriedly.

I just gave a crooked smile " you remind me of appa. " I sniffed.

he gave me a sad smile that turned into an evil one.he came closer to me " uhhh Oppa?" i asked shaking .

then he slung me over his back with me screaming. " put me down!!" punching on his back.

he sat me down in his car then blindfolded me.

after a while of driving the car suddenly stopped and Oppa helped me out. he took off the blindfold and i gasped.........

**********************************************************

hehe soz for the cliffhanger will update soon!

vote and comment ^.^

Anoor04