chapter 1

DEDICATED TO: Taehyung_Noye AKA Anne
Here goes.........

************************************
Anne POV
I quietly cried as my mom was taken away from me. She had just died from a heart attack and my dad left her a few weeks ago.

I went home and went to my room and cried out loud. I had no one left in thus world for me. Just like me my mom was an only child.

I crawled in bed and cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I got out of bed and climbed in the shower. I put on some clothes and went downstairs.

After I ate my breakfast and heard the phone ring. " hello" I said. "hello is this Min Anne?" a male voice said. "yes, and you are ? " my name is Min Yoongi " what??

" m..mm Min?" I stuttered. " yes? Um... I have called to tell you that before you were born your mum was my dad's second wife he married my mom, then left and married your mom that makes us.." I cut him off " brother and sister" I I whispered,

My brother is Min yoongi AKA suga!!
" meet me in the park in an hour near the lake " and with that he ended the call.

I quickly had a shower and put on a floral top, black jeans and a black hoodie with white converse. I had 15 minutes left and made my way outside.
I got to the lake and saw a tall figure standing. He looked at me and gave me a hug. " I'm sorry I wasn't there for you in the start I'm sorry for everything. " he apologized.
I started crying as I remembered my parents. " cry all you want now I am here for you I will be a shoulder for you to cry on"

I looked at him and smiled , he smiled back. " do you wanna do some shopping!" he said exitedly. " yes, going shopping with my Oppa how exiting!" I squealed. He chuckled and we both walked towards his car.

What a wonderful New beginning to a new life......

************************************

Hello
This is dedicated to Anne
Taehyung_Noye!!!!!!

Vote and comment^.^
Anoor04